Wild cats

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,424
edited April 2015 in The cake stop
Here's a picture of the local gang of feral cats hanging around my neighbour's house waiting for him to finish his lunch, today it was chicken..

DSCF3183.jpg
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• Weird stuff in Portugal, a chicken with a cats head - that's just not right?
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Weird stuff in Portugal, a chicken with a cats head - that's just not right?

Don't Nando's do kitten piri-piri? :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • lr_race2recovery_team_040113_01_LowRes-728x462.jpg

Wildcats in Argentina.
  • I have 2 cats, and my garden seems to fill with all the neighbours cats too. I regularly come out to about 15 cats all laying in the sun in our garden. At least they bring me gifts. No clue if some are wild though
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    Sorry to give you paws for thought but one or both of your cats is a serious cat-slut...

One might say they re getting a lot of pussy. be nice to them though, it can't be easy chasing so much tail
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • ddraver wrote:
    Sorry to give you paws for thought but one or both of your cats is a serious cat-slut...

One might say they re getting a lot of pussy. be nice to them though, it can't be easy chasing so much tail

No kittens yet as they are both spayed and neutered, but who knows, maybe they're in it for the fun!