The Sunny Sunday Thread

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
edited April 2015 in The bottom bracket
Well its sunny up here anyway. Hopefully will hold out for the long drive South which will be very boring apart from listening to the Arsenal - Chelsea game on the way down the A1. Hopefully the Ar$e will get liked then I will arrive home happy.

For now, its sorting out stuff with aged parentals and feeding my face.
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Coffee. Toots and swimming. More coffee. Search for bearings. 'Cat in the hat' for the umpteenth time.

Weather is sunny but the wind is pretty sharp. May go pedalling later if I can work things my way...

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Put the finishing touches to my bike build and took it for a 60 mile test ride and called in to see the parents and grandparents halfway round. All in all a good day! May have caught the sun a bit though!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon all. Took the boy to rugby this morning then picked up my nephew and a friend to go and watch game. Bloody cold standing in a field considering it's nearly May. Then Sunday lunch at my folks with more cake. Then sat around reading the Sunday papers whilst trying not to snore too loudly. Good weekend but still unable to pedal with any enthusiasm as I'm still coughing like a bastard. Not much else going on, just need to put the bins out.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Afternoon people,

Morning ride with a nice 9am start, cross wind then headwind all the way. Also found a lovely road which had just been resurfaced. In the fashion of grit and let the cars do the work, that was a hard 5 miles. And the cafe I had planned to stop at with the group is now closed on sundays.

Football was boring, cycle race was boring. Time to find something exciting for the evening
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Strange day that started with buying a car and then went into a family meet up with the sister in law seriously going nuts for no reason. Then a few hrs of trying to cheer the kids up, ie, hrs in the park followed by a curry :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    matthew h wrote:
    Strange day that started with buying a car and then went into a family meet up with the sister in law seriously going nuts for no reason. Then a few hrs of trying to cheer the kids up, ie, hrs in the park followed by a curry :)
    What car did you buy? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]