The Saturday night's alright for fighting Saturday thread 2

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited April 2015 in The bottom bracket
Weather. Meh. This weekend will be wall toots entertainment/adjudication/semi-organised chaos/feeding/general hygiene/activities and a headache.
The wooden road and rail set is keeping them occupied for now.

Is it me or has the silly season started early?

Coffee...

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Long drive North done, supplies bought, visits done for today. Now watching the City - Villa game in Sky with my old man before a trip to the chippie. Raiding the booze cabinet and MOTD will the highlight of the rest of the evening in soggy Redcar.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Skipped football, went shopping, bought some Giro Empires, raybans and then went car shopping and have finally told myself to stop pissing around and just get a golf and be old. Wanted to try the Toyota GT86 but wasn't one to try.

Night in I think, then a ride tomorrow when it is sunny
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    They're 'orrible:

mT_uJbc1I-0VwSeqd5h_9uQ.jpg

Mind you, there's always this:

41LNh638WNL._SX425_.jpg
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Evening all,
    Had a great day. Slow start with breakfast in bed. Then went out for a mid afternoon lunch with my lot, the 'rents, my sister and her son. Then had my birthday cake at mine before retiring to the beer festival in the pub up the road. They had a band on this evening so I stayed rather longer than anticipated, oops.
    Tomorrow may be a slow start.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    oh yeah happy birthday mate

pina i went white, i'll pay a child to clean them
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Happy birthday v68!

Woke up in Macclesfield after a decent night out

Followed by a family day, now drinking wine as the wife try's to convince me to buy Her a new car
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Evening all,
    Had a great day. Slow start with breakfast in bed. Then went out for a mid afternoon lunch with my lot, the 'rents, my sister and her son. Then had my birthday cake at mine before retiring to the beer festival in the pub up the road. They had a band on this evening so I stayed rather longer than anticipated, oops.
    Happy birthday old man :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Evening all,

69 now?
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Evening all,

69 now?
    How do you know what his wife's giving him for a birthday treat? :P
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Oh, I thought Matt was offering.
    I'm a trifle hungover now.
  • Stevo_666
    I last might quite well despite finding some open bottles of plonk and Amaretto that needed finishing off.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I last might quite well despite finding some open bottles of plonk and Amaretto that needed finishing off.

Still drunk when you typed this?
  • pinno
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Premonition of Stevo at work tomorrow?
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

He looks similar
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Unfortunately not.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Unfortunately not.

Surprisingly I was at that point
  • pinno
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

He looks similar

Oh f*ck.