Bacons today, sport, booze.
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning chaps, headset and bb servicing today, long overdue!

Weather is to be rubbish so will probably have a lazy weekend, can't complain.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Well, the bike failed its MOT for the exact same reasons as the first time (at least they're consistent!) but they managed to get it all fixed and sorted, so I'm back to riding on 2 wheels more often :D

Today is the big day for Bury. We need to win, we need Wycombe and Southend to lose, and also for the rain Gods to sod off. Other than that, I need to do some practise for some services I'm playing for tomorrow. Should be fun trying to sneak past the police and army men without getting shot. How hard can that be?

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon all,
    Lazy start to the day, lots of tea and cakes in bed as I'm another year older. Going out for a meal with the family later this will be followed by more of the beer festival. Tomorrow I will probably feel more than a year older.
    Glad you're back on 2 wheels TKM.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Going to be a cack weekend, stuck in the house being screamed at by restless kids.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Evening Tards,

Back in the frozen North, just watched the footy with my old man (on Sky). Now down the chippie waiting fir dinner to get fried. Later is beer and MOTD.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Evening

Great night out last night with the lads, only one casualty which is a result

Today has been family time with the kids in a Saint George parade and now many wines with the current wife who is being nice as she has seen a car she wants

Right, time for more wine
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    matthew h wrote:
    now many wines with the current wife who is being nice as she has seen a car she wants
    I think she needs to be a lot 'nicer' before you consider the request which is being subtly made :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    now many wines with the current wife who is being nice as she has seen a car she wants
    I think she needs to be a lot 'nicer' before you consider the request which is being subtly made :wink:

May have just mentioned that :)