The 12 again Wednesday thread

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,196
edited April 2015 in The bottom bracket
Took thing 1 to nursery and thing 2 to the park along with scooters. One for me, one for her.
A quick glance at the skate park got me thinking. Thing 2 delighted in sliding down the slopes and I took a deep breath and 'dropped in' on one of the scooters. Magic. Heart stopping moment but worth it. Wahey.

Might be biking this evening (if I have counted up the Brownie points properly).

laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    A quick glance at the skate park got me thinking. Thing 2 delighted in sliding down the slopes and I took a deep breath and 'dropped in' on one of the scooters. Magic. Heart stopping moment but worth it. Wahey.
    You're only one step away from downhilling :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Some absolute f*cker has keyed our car. I've actually gone beyond anger and am almost in admiration of the amount of damage one scrape has done* - across the boot, filler cap, both doors, side panel and then front bumper. Right down to the metal. :evil:

Dread to think what the damage to my bank account is going to be.

*Not really; I want to kick them the length of our street and rip their f*cking head off.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    My daughter had hers done in our village, I assume she parked on a side street outside someones house whilst at work and they took offence.

My dad also had a nice note on his windscreen when he parked near the train station, something like "its OK to park here but please don't get angry if I scratch all the side of your car trying to get my buggy past"
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You're only one step away from downhilling :wink:
    So, which one is Piña?
    Forums_LKS_scooterTrials_00.jpg
  • homers_double
    3rd in from the left...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Don't call him The Diva for nothing.
    Oh, and welcome back HD, enjoy the holiday?
  • homers_double
    Yes thanks, more of a mini break than a holiday but nice all the same.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    Some absolute f*cker has keyed our car.

:( little runts

Today has involved waking up in Solihull and a nice early drive to Swansea without breakfast, thanks to the hotel :evil:

Now back home being daddy day-care. Meant to be working, but too knackered
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    matthew h wrote:
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

Today has involved waking up in Solihull and a nice early drive to Swansea without breakfast, thanks to the hotel :evil:

I work in Solihull and grew up in Wales so it's like you were reliving my life in reverse
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Chris Bass wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

I work in Solihull and grew up in Wales so it's like you were reliving my life in reverse

:lol:

My aim is to be in Solihull more, especially on Tuesdays as I went out for a good ride with the V-Sprint boys over in Bromsgrove :D
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    3rd in from the left...
    Found him - about to drop into a rad step down.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm knackered. Long day at work plus enthusiastic pedalling has done me in. The bike has developed an irritating clicking noise as well so I'll have to lob it into the bike shop near work on Friday.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You're only one step away from buying a skateboard and a baseball cap :wink:

FTFY :D
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!