New Tuesday New thread

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited April 2015 in The bottom bracket
Morning my old dears.

So this week I am baby sitting my neighbours kid (with help from my housemate) christ my mornings became loads harder and the school run scares the hell out of me.

Brought my bike to work today for a lunch spin :)
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Take a leaf out of Seano's book and use the school run to chat up milfs and teaching assistants. You come across as a caring type by looking after the neighbours kid.
    Still no riding for me because of this poxy cough. Not happy as it looks lovely out there. Not much going on today, hopefully it will stay that way. Bunking off early at least.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,161
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Still no riding for me because of this poxy cough. Not happy as it looks lovely out there.
    Hope it's nothing serious. BTW have formed a few gig plans - see separate thread.

Nout much to report here, it's just another day on the corporate hamster wheel with a possibility of a couple of beers after work to compensate.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Fairly sure those women could eat me alive, can't say I am keen on their loving looks, then again most of them aren't too much older than me.

Just had a text from the child saying I forgot to give her money for the piano lesson after school, what should she do. I get what Stevo and you guys say now. Guess my lunch break will be the 5 minute stroll to the school to hand over some money.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Still no riding for me because of this poxy cough. Not happy as it looks lovely out there.
    Hope it's nothing serious. BTW have formed a few gig plans - see separate thread.
    Probably nothing serious. I was just thinking I've had this since before SLF, coughing a lot more now I think it was just a sore throat then.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    48km ride this morning at 6am and my toes almost fell off, Garmin registered an average of +1 degree so I think its time to invest in some overshoes.

A major fettle is on the cards for tonight so my newly installed shadow board will get its firs real use.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Managed to bunk off for a couple of hours and spent the duration re-greasing the Eurus's. Pernickety process. I thought I had stripped and cleaned the summer bike before putting it away. Nope. Bollox.

Picked up a tin of Bike Hut citrus degreaser from Halfrauds yesterday as I had run out of muc-off. 3/4 of a tin later for a minor and not too bad clean up. Waste of money, don't bother.
    Weather is good but the lungs aren't, although I don't think I am as crook as V68.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,161
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Fairly sure those women could eat me alive, can't say I am keen on their loving looks, then again most of them aren't too much older than me.
    You're single, they're bored. Why not?
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Just had a text from the child saying I forgot to give her money for the piano lesson after school, what should she do. I get what Stevo and you guys say now. Guess my lunch break will be the 5 minute stroll to the school to hand over some money.
    I'll get the t-shirt printed in the morning :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]