"Oh no, not another hair thread"

mpatts
mpatts Posts: 1,010
edited April 2015 in Road general
This one is a bit different.

I get my hair cut and a mildly trendy place, as they give you nice coffee in the day, beer in the evening, and I don't have to ask what I want. I just sit down, beer in hand, and let the lady loose on the barnet.

I returned the other day and realised I now have a 'marcel kittel' do - which apparently is all the rage with the kids.

The question is - will this now improve my sprint?
Insert bike here:

Comments

• You'll now produce 11% more power. Add red highlights for a further 3%.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Having done a quick image search, I think it could also be described as a 'Robbie Savage'
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • mpatts
    I am pleased and disturbed by the Robbie Savage. Does this mean I will now be good at football and ballroom dancing? if so, excellent.
    Insert bike here:
  • lakesluddite
    lakesluddite Posts: 1,337
    mpatts wrote:
    I am pleased and disturbed by the Robbie Savage. Does this mean I will now be good at football and ballroom dancing? if so, excellent.

No - it means you'll be mediocre at both.
  • mpatts wrote:
    This one is a bit different.

I get my hair cut and a mildly trendy place, as they give you nice coffee in the day, beer in the evening, and I don't have to ask what I want. I just sit down, beer in hand, and let the lady loose on the barnet.

I returned the other day and realised I now have a 'marcel kittel' do - which apparently is all the rage with the kids.

The question is - will this now improve my sprint?

admit it - it's really just a pub and a mad old drunk woman wandering around with a pair of scissors?
  • chris_bass
    mpatts wrote:
    Does this mean I will now be good at football and ballroom dancing? if so, excellent.

good? are you sure you know who Robbie Savage is?
  • mpatts
    Chris Bass wrote:
    mpatts wrote:
    Does this mean I will now be good at football and ballroom dancing? if so, excellent.

good? are you sure you know who Robbie Savage is?

Well, better than me.
    Insert bike here:
  • chris_bass
    haha, fair enough.

In fairness (and i'm almost regretting typing this already) I quite like Robbie Savage, he's a bit of a fool but will probably be the first to admit it!
  • BrandonA
    BrandonA Posts: 553
    No.
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    Don't hair cuttings get into your pint?
  • mpatts
    Peat wrote:
    Don't hair cuttings get into your pint?

they serve it in bottles, hasn't been an issue so far.
    Insert bike here:
  • On a serious note, my barber gives us drinks too. If you reach for the drink he stops cutting until you've had your drink. It's great.
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    Might as well get the barber to do your legs with the clipper while you're there :D
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby