Where's the sun Sunday thread.

richardkershaw
richardkershaw Posts: 15
edited April 2015 in The bottom bracket
77km ride polished off and it's time to clear some old bushes out of the garden.

Not the warmest of days though!

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,415
    Apathy rules OK?

I went for a run yesterday and will be pedalling tomorrow so no guilt here. Stropteen has now taken on board my advice that diets don't work without exercise so I now have to go running with her. And I'm a lot faster...for the moment.

Out for coffee etc soon, followed by not sure what.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    Coffee...Now there's a thing.

Back soon.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Went to the beach cafe for Coffee and cake, I won't mention the weather, the cake was for Mrs T's birthday, it looked very nice, a huge slice of creme caramel on top of an even bigger coconut cake, then a stroll along the beach :D

Might go out on a bike later.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    It's not her birthday until tomorrow 47, you'll get fat.
    Just got back from the boys rugby match, another loss unfortunately. 31:29, frustratingly close. Last match of the season next week then I get my Sundays back. Lunch in a bit then pottering with a chance of pub later.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Veronese68 wrote:
    It's not her birthday until tomorrow 47, you'll get fat.

:D

I can't eat cake, so I just watched, which I guess is a bit pervy!

We went out for a pootle on the bikes this afternoon and stopped off for ice cream, I can't eat ice cream, so I just watched...

Going out for a bike ride tomorrow stopping off for beer and curry for lunch, which I can eat! :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Happy birthday to Mrs47B, hope you enjoyed the cake watching Mr 47b!.

Yesterday was a quick 30 mile blast before running to Manchester for a date. Briefly went into Rapha, a lot quieter than London for the cafe scene but pleasant staff and plenty of magazines etc to kill time. Was going to try a small jersey (M feels too loose these days) and grab some sachets of cham cream. Forgot to do both

Got home stupidly late and then went for 70 miles this morning where no other fecker seemed to want to do a turn, oh well does me good.

Stevo X discipline training doesn't help your cycling, oh yeah you only roll downhill anyway.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Stevo X discipline training doesn't help your cycling, oh yeah you only roll downhill anyway.
    Now that Pinno has thrown down the gauntlet I'll need all the help I can get.

Also I was kind of hoping that cycling helped my running, but clearly it hasn't.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Final day of the kids show - don't think I ever wanted to watch cats anyway, but Christ I hope to never see it again

Today's show has been improved by cider ;) now sat at the back, cleared a load of emails and now wasting time on here
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Final day of the kids show - don't think I ever wanted to watch cats anyway, but Christ I hope to never see it again

Today's show has been improved by cider ;) now sat at the back, cleared a load of emails and now wasting time on here
    How many times did you have to watch it?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

I think he has been sucked in and is now the tomato. or the tree.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

3 proper shows, a further 3 full rehearsals :(

Proud parent though
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

3 proper shows, a further 3 full rehearsals :(
    I know now why you drink...
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Isn't your daughter why you drink Stevo?
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Isn't your daughter why you drink Stevo?
    That'd be the wife. I think my daughter was caused by drink.