Sunday Afternoon Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Afternoon Losers!

Wow, no Sunday thread? Where the feck are you all!? Stop posting in the Cody thread and start some new shizzle.

Today is a normal day, so I'm doing normal things.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola missing crud type twunts, just us then Tkm.

Sporting endeavours done this morning with a bit of a hangover after impromptu smash and curry last night, i won a few quid so feeling good.

Off to the shops in a bit for foods for the week. How many days worth of bacons should i get? I know, bacons every day is the law! But gonna need to mix it up a bit.

Right i'm outta here!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon all,
    Quiet today. Took the boy to his rugby match. Unfortunately they lost again, although a very narrow margin. Last match next week, hopefully they can get a win. About to eat then a lazy afternoon with a bit of pottering. Pub later sounds like a good plan.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Right, coffee done, lunch done. Now playing Dad's taxi while Stropteen does her 'my little pony' thing. There's football on the radio and a good article in the paper about Chelski so happy for now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Knob jockeys.

This morning I looked at my bike. Before I could touch it SWMBO informed me that today we are tidying the garage. Blooming' women! I knew where everything was in there. It didn't need tidying.
    Now I have to relearn where all my sizzle is.
    bg13 wrote:

Off to the shops in a bit for foods for the week. How many days worth of bacons should i get? I know, bacons every day is the law! But gonna need to mix it up a bit.

Get back bacon and streaky bacon then. If you want to really mix it up get some smoked and some unsmoked.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Another day consumed by the kids show, bright side, the current wife is back from relaxing at the spa - so I'm drinking and she's driving