Bikeradar.com is failing

Page hits down, unique visitors down, revenues down.

Too bad so sad.

Better luck next time.

Comments

• neilg7777
    neilg7777 Posts: 142
    That's because going to the moon is easier than login in to this site worst site I know for login in
  • and where might you be getting that data from?
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    neilg7777 wrote:
    That's because going to the moon is easier than login in to this site worst site I know for login in

Agree completely, total nightmare trying to log in on here!
  • ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,243
    I don't think it is failing, but certainly the developers should put a bit more effort into it... beside some changes that were requested by the moderating and admin team many months ago and are yet to be implemented as I understand (I am no longer in the loop, so might be wrong on this) even little things like adjusting the clock to the summer time, which surely can't take more than a couple of minutes, would help to get the feeling that someone cares
    left the forum March 2023
  • samgeorgeuk
    samgeorgeuk Posts: 58
    Oh, sorry we are about - not had any suggestions come our way in a while - in regards to the clock will take a look - assumed it changed automatically!
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 81
    Hiya,

Timezone changes are set by you individually - this is done under the User Control Panel -> Board Preferences.

I've flicked a switch which should automatically put everyone into their relevant DST to save everyone having to. Unfortunately phpBB doesn't just do this... no idea why!

Cheers,

Chris
  • ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,243
    Chris wrote:
    Hiya,

Timezone changes are set by you individually - this is done under the User Control Panel -> Board Preferences.

I've flicked a switch which should automatically put everyone into their relevant DST to save everyone having to. Unfortunately phpBB doesn't just do this... no idea why!

Cheers,

Chris

I am on the correct time zone, but since the end of March, the time has been lagging one hour behind... TBH it happens every spring and then goes back to normal in autumn...
    left the forum March 2023
  • samgeorgeuk
    My clock says "15:34"

The Forum says "3:34"

End Test
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    To be truthful Sam mine said the wrong time until the end of last week and I didn't change anything in my control panel.
  • samgeorgeuk
    yup, I changed my settings to test - not sure why its changing inconsistently for peopke