Saturday

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,424
edited April 2015 in The bottom bracket
morning all.

It's the weekend.

Mrs T's birthday is on Monday so we are celebrating starting today!

The gas cooker's oven has decided to operate at the lowest setting so is slightly cooler than the outside temperature :D

It is time for a new one...

Ok, ok, I know I shouldn't have even suggested what a great present a new cooker would make :wink:

My bad :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Morning,

Down in town getting scalped, followed by coffee and bacon. Got a few jobs to do then there may be some tense football watching. Fingers crossed.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Going out on a pre lunch spin in the Forest shortly. Then will spend the afternoon sorting out the new bridge I have built to go over the brook in back garden. Must keep myself occupied and try to forget about todays game.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Just been to watch no.1 son score two beauties in a 4-0 cup semi final...well proud :D
    Final to be played at Bolton Wanderer's stadium, and we could have secured the league title by then too, so could be a great day out.

This afternoon spent cleaning patio with man sized pressure washer and might even do a bit of brick laying.

Have a great weekend y'all 8)
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Happy birthday Mrs T47, my wife loved the range cooker she had for her birthday from my parents!

what a day for an epic ride.

Shame I'm sat in a theatre whilst the rugrats are in a production of cats :( Been here since 10am and will still be here at 10pm and we live 45 mins away :(:(

So I have got my running gear & some work to do....... so far as the rugs are already knackered all I've done is sit and work
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Slow day as I still feel like crap and am regularly trying to turn my lungs inside out. Quack told me not to ride as I'm struggling for breath too much so I'm stuck indoors sulking. My cousin is popping by in a bit so we can talk sh!t and plot something daft to do this summer, then off to see my 'rents later.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Slow day as I still feel like crap and am regularly trying to turn my lungs inside out. Quack told me not to ride as I'm struggling for breath too much so I'm stuck indoors sulking. My cousin is popping by in a bit so we can talk sh!t and plot something daft to do this summer, then off to see my 'rents later.

ride some of the Shropshire hills? :wink:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    I coughed my way around the lanes for 2 hours today. No rollers to get you going again V68?

Tomorrow is another day.

laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Rollers? No good, hair's too short.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Came out from under my stone just to needle Pina. :lol:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Ballysmate wrote:

(rubs hands) Oh goody, game on.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    Ballysmate wrote:

what are we playing?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    matthew h wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

what are we playing?
    Baiting lefties with economic common sense :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]