• VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    637x358.resizedimage
    Living MY dream.
  • 10-scary-gangsta-pics-that-are-laughably-stupid-image-5.png

$16, big spender!
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    that could be the start of some pretty hard stuff, is that how you got to retire so early?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    So T47 has his own poppy field?! I thought it was those boy's in the Middle East that monopolised the market.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    So T47 has his own poppy field?! I thought it was those boy's in the Middle East that monopolised the market.

that's the misconception he has cultivated to ensure his crops stay under the radar
  • pinno
    matthew h wrote:

that's the misconception he has cultivated to ensure his crops stay under the radar

Of course, silly me. I bet he protects his fields from the infidel with a Bent Banger.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    matthew h wrote:

Of course, silly me. I bet he protects his fields from the infidel with a Bent Banger.

Or do you provide the hired muscle with the recycling a front - just like the soprano's? :shock:
  • pinno
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Or do you provide the hired muscle with the recycling a front - just like the soprano's? :shock:

He didn't keep up with the payments.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    It's a poppy!

The opium poppies are a kind of mauve colour and are much taller and are in the next field :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,433
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Nice one! :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike