Saturdays here

bg13
bg13 Posts: 4,598
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bell sniffs, hows your bits for zits?

saturdays here, foods, boozes, outdoor sport, indoor telly sports, bbqs, random shopping......its all happening for me today!

Pip pip
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Yeah Saturday is slightly mucked up by the wife away for another day at the spa and the rugrats first performance of cats today.

As the theatre is 45 mins away it means leaving here at 8.15 and returning about 10.30 tonight! Packed my laptop and running gear, but think I will spend most of the time looking after the rugrats :(
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning Pervs,

Got to drop Stropteen off at her music practice then its haircut, supplies, jobs and of course coffee. Later will be following the football, so may be a tense afternoon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Got told yesterday that a pay rise is off the cards, so naturally, I've started looking for another job. Right now I like the idea of training to be a plumber, but not sure how to as I'm in my 30's.

Today, a relaxing morning and then a big bike ride this afternoon. Hoping to follow someone elses route from Strava, so will see how that goes.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    Not done anything today apart from cough, drink tea and irritate the Mrs. I think it likely that I will continue in a similar vein. The quack told me yesterday that I shouldn't ride my bike as I was having trouble breathing. That's no fun. Off to see the 'rents tonight as taking the boy to a rugby match tomorrow.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Morning Losers!

Got told yesterday that a pay rise is off the cards, so naturally, I've started looking for another job. Right now I like the idea of training to be a plumber, but not sure how to as I'm in my 30's.

A serious look or 'I will show them'? If its serious speak to some local firms and see if it will fly with them. A couple of my mates have firms and they are constantly looking for new people
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    A semi-serious idea. I'd like to change the career I'm in as it's a bit dead-end. Plumbing is something I could go self employed with after a few years working, which is also something I'm interested in. Might go talk to some and see what they say!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro