Hump is over day

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited April 2015 in The bottom bracket
Morning all, grey and gloomy here, as they say grim up North. Office day ahead with a club ride later.

Emailing Superstar about the failed mount should I just ask for a refund or just see what they are willing to do
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning,
    I've still got the hump though, and a slight hangover. Drove in this morning as I'm still trying to turn my lungs inside out. Not sure if I should force myself to ride more or if that will make it worse. I can say for sure that I'm sick of feeling like this. Lots of little jobs to be done this evening and then going to visit my folks whilst I wait to pick the boy up from rugby training. Until then tea, and maybe a biscuit or 5.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    in bed by half 9 last night and feeling a bit better for it today, not too sure cycling is helping but saves driving to work!

the sunny weather we have had recently has really started my ridiculous tan lines off a bit early this year!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Flâneur
    tumblr_nmvp164cP01rjpr7vo1_540.jpg

Just for some of you
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Work meh day

Saved by commuting
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Woke up, got outta bed, dragged a comb across my head, found my way down stairs and drank a cup, looking up I realised I was late...no hang on a minute that was 1967, today I have done buggerall :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    team47b wrote:
    dragged a comb across my head
    Combover?

The weekend somehow feels quite close now even if there is still a day and a half of office slog ahead. Weather looking good and it won't be long before the DH season kicks off properly :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,559
    Week has been a work blur so far, almost over. Next three weeks will be away on site, which will be busier still. :shock:

But, all things considered it's going well.

Time to crash tonight and up at 5 to do it all again tomorrow.. :(
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Flâneur
    One for those who do customer service, if something fails badly on its first use can you ask for a refund or will it be a warranty replacement only?

Cheers
    Ignorant SA0dsfdsfdsferwfdsfce
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    team47b wrote:
    Woke up, got outta bed, dragged a comb across my head, brushed my tooth, found my way down stairs and drank a cup, looking up I realised I was late...no hang on a minute that was 1967, today I have done buggerall :D

FTFY

Work was hell today. The bright point was mid-morning Antibiotics washed down with a Latte, coffee cake and Almond slice for all of £3.40. Bet you'd pay triple that in the big smoke. Suckers.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Work was hell today. The bright point was mid-morning Antibiotics washed down with a Latte, coffee cake and Almond slice for all of £3.40. Bet you'd pay triple that in the big smoke. Suckers.
    Well of course, most of us down here don't qualify for free prescriptions :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Well of course, most of us down here don't qualify for free prescriptions :wink:

Don't worry. You'll get your bus pass yet Stevo.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,559
    Stevo 666 wrote:

He's probably working on the business plan to start a bus company to do uplifts for pensioners. Be a giggle seeing a bunch of 70 y/o's in full armour wobbling down a hill... Lol
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • veronese68
    sa0u823e wrote:
    One for those who do customer service, if something fails badly on its first use can you ask for a refund or will it be a warranty replacement only?

Cheers
    Ignorant SA0dsfdsfdsferwfdsfce
    We would refund if requested. An emailed photo would be enough, no point in having something broken back and having to reimburse return postage.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

He's probably working on the business plan to start a bus company to do uplifts for pensioners. Be a giggle seeing a bunch of 70 y/o's in full armour wobbling down a hill... Lol
    I know people in their 60's who do DH...quite amusing, but not as funny as seeing a bunch of tubby MAMILs on stupidly light carbon road bikes :)
  • pinno
    Oi, whilst I may be a MAMIL, I aint 'tubby' and I do ride a stupidly light cf bike and I dare say I am quicker up hills than you. If you want a challenge, get your 4rse up here and we'll go out on a slightly hilly ride.
  • Stevo_666
    Oi, whilst I may be a MAMIL, I aint 'tubby' and I do ride a stupidly light cf bike and I dare say I am quicker up hills than you. If you want a challenge, get your 4rse up here and we'll go out on a slightly hilly ride.
    I like a challenge :D
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:

would you take your wife's bike, I mean the hybrid? :lol:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You bailed out of the last one.
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Could do - I mean, you turned up to Bike Park Wales on your wife's bike :)
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

And he likes to drive her car.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    And he likes to drive her car.
    I think people need to see exactly what matt h is driving these days.

73e97144df0bfc4eed3e178264177d0a.jpg

volkswagen-beetle-interior-flower.jpg
  • pinno
    ...and Stevo's hybrid:

cafe-latte-ladies-pink-500.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    And not forgetting the Pina Diva 24.

raleigh-diva-24-girls-2012-kids-bike-24-wheel-.jpg
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

She lets me ride that :D