The coughing up sh1t Wednesday thread

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited April 2015 in The bottom bracket
Yup, it was like a chewed bit of soft plastic. Someone could of tripped over it if I hadn't of shot it as it ran away. Doc's later. Glad it's not V68's.

Where's that champion shirker T47? Maybe he has strained himself reaching for his breakfast on the bedside cabinet.

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    You going to recycle it?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Stop whining Piña, it's only a cough. Finish my antibiotics today, pub later to ensure they are washed down properly.
    Balls! Customer on the counter is asking for me.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stop whining Piña, it's only a cough. Finish my antibiotics today, pub later to ensure they are washed down properly.
    Balls! Customer on the counter is asking for me.
    Are they allowed on the counter? What kind of shoddy business are you operating!?

The Missus woke me at 5 this morning with a coughing fit, I've told her so many times to only wake me for sex!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    So, did you give her one when she finished coughing or not bother waiting? Tell her to go and kip on the couch if she's waking you up for reasons other than sex.
    Pesky customers. I don't deal with the great unwashed unless I absolutely have to. Unfortunately a couple of local traders turn up every now and then and I have to deal with them. The downside is any retail customers waiting then try to catch my eye for service so I have to leg it fast before they ask anything.
    Need to go for a walk in the sunshine to get some food later. Nice to see a bit of sunshine.
  • Yes it would be nice to see a bit, its just started raining and I've got my bike as we're off on a ride later :roll:
  • seanoconn
    Yes it would be nice to see a bit, its just started raining and I've got my bike as we're off on a ride later :roll:
    Serves you right for living somewhere silly.
  • seanoconn
    Veronese68 wrote:
    So, did you give her one when she finished coughing or not bother waiting? Tell her to go and kip on the couch if she's waking you up for reasons other than sex.
    Pesky customers. I don't deal with the great unwashed unless I absolutely have to. Unfortunately a couple of local traders turn up every now and then and I have to deal with them. The downside is any retail customers waiting then try to catch my eye for service so I have to leg it fast before they ask anything.
    Need to go for a walk in the sunshine to get some food later. Nice to see a bit of sunshine.
    I feel for you V68 and no, something along the lines of "Stop poking me and let me sleep"
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    feeling like cr4p today, was yesterday too, contemplating going and 'working from home' this afternoon, as long as the sound is up loud enough to wake me up for emails and things should be fine.

just my luck, was looking forward to a nice ride home in the sun tonight but now i have to struggle home shivering and trying not to throw up and carry a stupidly heavy laptop in my bag! fun!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Where's that champion shirker T47? Maybe he has strained himself reaching for his breakfast on the bedside cabinet.

Feeling champion too today, fit, healthy and ready to annoy.

Got up at 7.30, blood glucose was 84mg/Dl (spot on perfect morning number) ate some free range muesli, 45 minutes on the rollers with some Brie and tomato baguette fuel.

Visited the machine shop paid him 20 euros for his excellent lathe work, he gave me a dozen free range eggs from the chickens running around the workshop garden.

Called into the vets, weighed myself on their dog scales, I am now a 57kg fat bastardo, declined the offer to have my temperature taken :D

Might take the Isetta out this afternoon or maybe a lie down after such a hectic start to the week :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • 57kgs? My legs weigh more than that!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Yeah, I was surprised too, I usually weigh 55kgs, so either I have gained weight or I forgot to remove someone's chihuahua from the scales first :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    That reminds me I should weigh myself for a laugh. Especially after that full English brekkie I had at the aptly named breakfast meeting at the advisors :)

Well it was definitely t1t Wednesday in London today, as temperatures have hit that magical level at last. A lunchtime stroll was definitely in order. Apart from that we had to get our head office off our backs by lending them $90m, despite the fact that it only represents 1.5% of what the owe to the banks :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Chris Bass wrote:
    feeling like cr4p today, was yesterday too, contemplating going and 'working from home' this afternoon, as long as the sound is up loud enough to wake me up for emails and things should be fine.

just my luck, was looking forward to a nice ride home in the sun tonight but now i have to struggle home shivering and trying not to throw up and carry a stupidly heavy laptop in my bag! fun!

Uh?! I'm confused. Did you sleep in somebody's shed and then you went home?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!