Tis Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well Bury managed to win 1-0, but Wycombe got a penalty in the 12th minute of overtime to let them win (sounds like some money has been paid) so we're still in 4th place.

Today I just have to get to so I can get home. I'm knackered, and don't want to be at work.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Decent swim and now work meh
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies !

Sh*t football last night, sh*t team, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t....didn't enjoy it at all !!!

Anyway, gym this morning not bas session;

I am on my Tenere XT660Z today so happy days !!!

Looks like another day in the office.

Champions League tonight.

Have a nice one.

Chris
  • smokey_bacon
    smokey_bacon Posts: 1,639
    Morning

Es scorchio today! Very pleasant ride to work. Despite WVM giving it abit of verbal and me asking if he kissed his mother with that mouth he still seemed to leave with the impression I was not well endowed in the trouser department. Clearly never seen my videos 8)

Onwards to coffee a spot of after work off roading.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    'Tis indeed a lovely day out there. Another slow wobble to work this morning. But at least I'm on two wheels. Really should put my motorbike back together. Not much to do other than clean and paint all the bits and then rebuild everything. Only taken about 8 years so far.
    It's Wednesday so that can only mean pub tonight. Until then tea will have to do.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning all, just had a call to say my meeting this afternoon has been cancelled. It's sunny and I have a bike, can you guess what I'm going to do?

Yep, mow the lawn :lol:
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Rode to work this morning, got here pretty quickly as well but I'll need to add a few more miles onto my route if I want to be able to complete the ccc2cc2. Work meh then ride home if I can convince myself not to drive.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • thekickingmule
    oodboo wrote:
    Rode to work this morning, got here pretty quickly as well but I'll need to add a few more miles onto my route if I want to be able to complete the ccc2cc2.
    Oi, you. Stop practising! I fear I may need 2 weeks to complete this challenge!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    oodboo wrote:
    Rode to work this morning, got here pretty quickly as well but I'll need to add a few more miles onto my route if I want to be able to complete the ccc2cc2.
    Sorry :oops: Just had two weeks off the bike eating pizza and chocolate though. Time to push myself to do the miles now otherwise I'm really going to suffer.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Bike is in the boot of the car as we're on a "training ride" tonight.

The mrs thinks I can do that fueled by whizzed up fruit... Women.
  • thekickingmule
    oodboo wrote:
    oodboo wrote:
    Sorry :oops: Just had two weeks off the bike eating pizza and chocolate though. Time to push myself to do the miles now otherwise I'm really going to suffer.
    I keep trying to get out, but one thing or another is stopping me! Tonight though, I'm planning a longer ride...
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Bike in the boot of the car. and fat and slow weeze around cafal this evening. I expect first gear up all climbs and slow descents as I am utterly fat and unfit..

Should arrive there at about 4.45 if anyone is interested at laughing at my small wobbly gut..
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,479
    A good 'breakfast meeting' was had at our advisors as it involved a free full English brekkie and coffee :)

And t1t Wednesday has arrived in London as temperatures finally hit that magical level that makes it a bit of an eyeful walking around :) So all in all a good day. Better go home now...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Meh it's the Wednesday, too far from thank F its Friday and too long from oh F its Monday. It's neither nor there. Just another plain day of acting like you give a F........whilst creatively plotting your route to beat the dirty dans on the strava. Damn you Wednesday and lycra.