Tis Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Feeling quite good this morning, which means other things will probably go wrong. I managed to cancel a parcel collection yesterday, after much tooing and froing with the company who couldn't understand why I wasn't in Bury anymore :roll: The parcel is now (hopefully) in transit.

Today, I will be at work, then going over to Bury for football! We need to win if we want a chance of automatic promotion!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Morning

Decent sleep till about 4.30am, then just starring at the celling for half an hour, thought as I was cycling in I might as well go now - so already been at work for nearly an hour!

Today is meetings followed by nothing, not even a drop of alcohol
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies !!

Nice sunny morning here !!

No gyn this morning as I need to recover after weekend rise outs, yesterday leg session in the gym and tonight football.

Its going to be 22C apparently today ?!

Office now but off to Surrey shortly.

Have a nice one chaps !

Chris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    matthew h wrote:
    not even a drop of alcohol
    Yeah, right.
    Morning all,
    Very slow wobble in to work this morning, still can't breathe. Every little bump makes my ribs hurt. Maybe I should get myself put down. Still, it was lovely and sunny on the ride in and I had my knees on display so I should stop being such a curmudgeonly old bastard. Hopefully it will be a quiet day today as I can't be bothered to do too much other than drink tea and eat biscuits.
    I think I might have to give up on goading Wanc33, he's not biting. Probably because he's too dumb to realise how stupid I really think he is. At least Cody knows we all think he's a moron. I think it was mentioned in his thread.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Back at work after a brief spell of not being at work. It'll be a nice rest for me.

40 mile ride yesterday followed by 2 hours sleep means I'm a bit knackered today. Don't know if I should ride home or just drive. Plenty time to think it over though.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeah, right.

So far so good!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeah, right.

So far so good!
    And now?

Evening Gits, was up far too early as well with work problems on mind. But a blast on the bike to & from work in the sunshine sorted things out. Now sorting out the wife's passport as she forgot to renew it :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeah, right.

So far so good!
    And now?

Still all good
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeah, right.

So far so good!
    And now?

Still all good
    Something's wrong...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeah, right.

So far so good!
    And now?