Bad Night's Sleep Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I slept terribly last night, I feel like I didn't sleep at all. This isn't good.

Today I have to take the car to work and get this package delivered. It's going to end up costing me a fortune at this rate :(

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Morning

Early start without exercise as I need to meet the MD to go through some work meh

Then more work meh, later is repair the cx bike after yesterday's ride. Going to be good and have no ale!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    Going to be good and have no ale!

Never going to happen!

Morning dweebs,

Off for a couple of days to go to France to sort some legal shizz with our house purchase. Get to have a wander round it again and see my tractor :D

Foods and boozes may feature

Au Revoir mon singes.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • smokey_bacon
    smokey_bacon Posts: 1,639
    bg13 wrote:

Off for a couple of days to go to France to sort some legal shizz with our house purchase. Get to have a wander round it again and see my tractor :D

Nice, What you got?

Otherwise, its Monday. Nothing to see here.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Managed to wobble in to work this morning, first time in 3 weeks. Still got this poxy cough but couldn't face the traffic. I must have looked a picture of health riding along trying to cough up a lung. I think I pulled a muscle in my chest over the weekend. Maybe I should ask Cody for health advice, even he rides a bike more than me at the moment.
    Good luck with the legal types in French France bg and enjoy the tractor. What's happened to Mr H? No booze, that could cause a dangerous case of the dt's.
    Not much going on here today, at least I hope not. The good news is I have just been delivered a cup of tea. Now for some biscuits.
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Tired... So very tired. Didn't get to sleep until gone 1 this morning, and then up at 6.30 for more glorious exercise. God, I love those Insanity DVDs. No, really, I do.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    In the words of Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson, I've had an absolute c**** of a day. Head office trying to make my life hell while simultaneously trying flush millions of quid down the pan because they're total fekwits. Bah.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    bg13 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Going to be good and have no ale!

Never going to happen!

You were right
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    In the words of Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson, I've had an absolute c**** of a day. Head office trying to make my life hell while simultaneously trying flush millions of quid down the pan because they're total fekwits. Bah.
    Is there any way I can get access to some of this money? I'll happily take just £50k from your company. At least then they'd be spending it to make a crudder's life much better off!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Is there any way I can get access to some of this money? I'll happily take just £50k from your company. At least then they'd be spending it to make a crudder's life much better off!
    Exactly. I told them half seriously that if they didn't want I'd be happy to take it off their hands. All because someone might 'lose face'.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    bg13 wrote:

Nice, What you got?

Otherwise, its Monday. Nothing to see here.

Medium sized red un is about all i can tell you, got grass cutting, bucket and pallet attachments and they are leaving behind a smaller Honda ride on mower! I'm like an excited nipper that knows Jimmy Savile is worm food!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er