Green Launch Today

Comments

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Its really disappointing that with such a disconnect between the main parties and the voting public that the greens are headed up by such an inept and frankly less than intelligent individual.

If they had someone of Farage/Sturgeon's ability aligned behind their policies the membership uptake and the threat to the status quo would only increase.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • CYCLESPORT1
    CYCLESPORT1 Posts: 471
    Just remembered, I need to watch some paint drying !
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Slowmart wrote:
    Its really disappointing that with such a disconnect between the main parties and the voting public that the greens are headed up by such an inept and frankly less than intelligent individual.

If they had someone of Farage/Sturgeon's ability aligned behind their policies the membership uptake and the threat to the status quo would only increase.

A timely reminder (if one were needed) that this election is about personalities, and not policies..
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Imposter wrote:
    Slowmart wrote:

A timely reminder (if one were needed) that this election is about personalities, and not policies..

Its always been about perceptions, the only difference now is the press are happy to rip anyone apart for the slightest indiscretion which is why we are lumbered with such a current choice of boring barstools rather than more worldly and experienced individuals who have actually tasted life outside the westminster bubble.

And personalities is not a word I would choose to describe any of the leaders of the main parties.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Agreed - that's why a one-party state run by a benevolent dictator is the only real solution.. ;)
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    I go for an unholy alliance of Green, UKIP, SNP and Plaid CumRE
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Imposter wrote:
    Agreed - that's why a one-party state run by a benevolent dictator is the only real solution.. ;)

I thought that's kind of how it was, are the lizard folk controlling everything and the politicians are all just their puppets?!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes