Wet Sunday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

It's a little moist here today. I'm about to leave the house as I spent yesterday indoors and feel like a prisoner.

Today's a normal day, I'm tempted to go into the Games Workshop in town, as there's sod all else to do. Haven't been in one for years, so should be fun.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• cubedean
    cubedean Posts: 670
    I'm currently sat at Heathrow T2 departures waiting to board a flight to Stockholm. No fun as it's for work. But it's sunny at least. Hope everyone that is out riding today has a good ride.
  • smokey_bacon
    smokey_bacon Posts: 1,639
    Morning

Lovely spring day in the nations Capital!

Despite this I shall be camped inside for Roubaix, DH World Cup, City v Utd then the masters. Have just knocked off the F1 and my pasty skin preservation strategy in on course.

Peace!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning all.
    Having failed to get well enough for what roadies consider a muddy ride I'm glad I baled. Might pop into the new Aldi after I drop the boy off at rugby training. Otherwise taking prescription drugs and lounging is the order of the day.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,419
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Having failed to get well enough for what roadies consider a muddy ride I'm glad I baled.
    A gnarly roadie ride with bits of off road - whatever next?

No sign of rain down here anyway. I'm all coffee'd up and have done the jobs I can be arrissed to do today. Later will be following the footy, two good games on. Is the DH World Cup showing on Red Bull TV or something like that? May have to try and catch a bit.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola girls.

Played golf with a couple of ladies in the wind this morning. Nearly got blown off!

Now tellys, foods and boozes in prep for trip to France tomoz to buy THE house!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Very muddy and windy ride this morning - Telford Toothpaste, highly recommended. Ride finishes and its then chips and beer whilst watching the cycling.

I bailed early as I went to watch the kids in a rugby festival, just got home and now watching the GP, before going to the pub :)
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    bg13 wrote:
    Hola girls.

Played golf with a couple of ladies in the wind this morning. Nearly got blown off!
    /quote]

Could you elaborate on 'blown off' pref with pics.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    FishFish wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Hola girls.

/quote]

Could you elaborate on 'blown off' pref with pics.

Being a perfect gent i'd never show or tell!

But i had to dig a fair sized ditch!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Was plus 37 by the time I finished my Sunday ride, the last hill was murder!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.