Sick saturday morning

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Regretting having chips last night, first time in ages and then saw them again at 3am :(

Knackered now but obviously up to watch the GP qualifying. Then its a kids party which I've been volunteered for, not a bad thing though as its at the crocky trail and meant to be really good.

Later if I can keep food down will be the pub

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Work again today, very slow and very boring day!

Collect the hire bike later though ready for a ride tomorrow, so not all bad, plus met up with a guy in an LBS last night who knows a few more local trails, so may have a choice of different rides tomorrow!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning chaps, off the weekend thank fark! Also only working monday then off tuesday/wednesday. Shame my neck is preventing me from doing much. Can see it here. 17th before the stitches come out.

Oh well plenty of time to relax, no complaints!
  • tlw1
    Schmako wrote:
    Morning chaps, off the weekend thank fark! Also only working monday then off tuesday/wednesday. Shame my neck is preventing me from doing much. Can see it here. 17th before the stitches come out.

nice - what did you do?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning vicars and tarts

T for Town today, dropping watches off at the watch fixer and then maybe some foods and boozes, just got to get the enemy to agree to drive!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • smokey_bacon
    smokey_bacon Posts: 1,639
    Morning

Up for qualy then out for a pedal to break in the new ride. Cider and pizza will follow. Quantity of cider to be linked to football results!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

I'm waiting for someone to collect a parcel, so that I can think about the rest of the day. I'd like to go out for a ride, but it depends on the weather and the pickup!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning all,
    So is Schmako our very own Frankenstein's monster or are they doing a remake of Face Off? Heal fast whichever it is.
    Feeling grim again today so I won't be doing much at all. Going out to a neighbours 50th later so I need to rest through the day. Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    matthew h wrote:
    Schmako wrote:

nice - what did you do?

Nothing interesting unfortunately! Just getting a dodgy looking mole cut off, wasn't as bad as expected thankfully.

Also @ Veronese68 :D workmates said similar!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Afternoon Gimps,

We've been up in the Big Smoke today. Went to the South Bank, had some pig based food from the street market and a half hearted attempt at some culture. Then Stropteen got to spend some vouchers at Selfridges while I checked out the massive tellys and fancy hi-fi in the basement. Follows by ice cream and coffee. Now on the way home not in need of any dinner :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    The enemy drove so managed a few scoops then got home and had a massive dump! Success!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    bg13 wrote:
    The enemy drove so managed a few scoops then got home and had a massive dump! Success!

2 good goals there
  • thekickingmule
    I'm waiting for someone to collect a parcel, so that I can think about the rest of the day. I'd like to go out for a ride, but it depends on the weather and the pickup!
    Waste of a feckin day. Never use Hermes to collect a parcel, nobody has shown up. I've waited indoors all day for them, and they haven't turned up.

Feck em.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    Waste of a feckin day. Never use Hermes to collect a parcel, nobody has shown up. I've waited indoors all day for them, and they haven't turned up.

Feck em.

Bet you wish you had used your car to get rid of the dead hooker now
  • thekickingmule
    Definitely! It's starting to smell now!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    Definitely! It's starting to smell now!

time for a bonfire?
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    The Rookie wrote:
    Work again today, very slow and very boring day!

Collect the hire bike later though ready for a ride tomorrow, so not all bad, plus met up with a guy in an LBS last night who knows a few more local trails, so may have a choice of different rides tomorrow!

If there's anything in the Coventry direction, and you feel like sharing... :D