TGTS

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
I have to work tomorrow, so thank goodness it will be Saturday!

Morning cruddites, another day in 'paradise' here, only highlight will be finishing work!

Have a good one all!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Yesterday was a wasted day. My bike failed its MOT (just needs new front brake pads and new rear wheel bearings) but took all day to get done. Wasn't happy about that, so will probably look elsewhere in future. This meant that I couldn't get out on the bike like I wanted, and it was such a beautiful day!

Today is last day of retard minion, and trying to sort out the bikes retest.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Work meh today, pub yeah later

Yesterday's commute was hard work :( still feeling it today, so only swam a bit and then went to the sauna this morning
  • smokey_bacon
    smokey_bacon Posts: 1,639
    Morning

New bike day means 4pm needs to hurry up! Tapas and wine at lunch will liven up the day in between hopefully.

Peace!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all, Still coughing up all sorts of strange substances here. I'm really getting more than a little hacked off with it. Still can't breathe well enough to pedal, so drove the Mini in. Little traffic and a clown car did make the drive in a bit more fun at least. Fryday today so lunch will of course involve dead pig based products, roll on the weekend. Sorry Rookie. Until then I will struggle on with tea and chocolate chip cookies.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Friday! you lovely day you...

I have my bike with me again, get another ride in, slightly achy today but figure just pile them in while the going is good and it will only help me recover some fitness which as level -5billion currently..
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Losers!

Yesterday was a wasted day. My bike failed its MOT (just needs new front brake pads and new rear wheel bearings) but took all day to get done. Wasn't happy about that, so will probably look elsewhere in future. This meant that I couldn't get out on the bike like I wanted, and it was such a beautiful day!

Today is last day of retard minion, and trying to sort out the bikes retest.

Laters!

Funny enough my bike needs rear wheel bearings as well...need to sort it out before our trip next month.

Morning Ladies !!

Back to the office today, look forward to weekend !!

Have a nice one chaps !
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Good day one and all and Cody!

Shyte all doing in work so stacked for the day, foods has been had, outdoor sports will occur and boozes tonight.

Off to France next week (striking french air traffic control) aside to sign for the purchase of our french property.

Nowt else to report so move along!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Just had a paid for crap at work... thought I'd share that! took a bit of wiping though.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Having read Waylanders last post I thought I'd update from trap 1 of the director's khazi. Shouldn't need too much wiping as I just received Neptune's Kiss.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Looking forward to my ride home through some good quality London pollution shortly. Then I'll probably have a drink and fall asleep, I am properly knackered and last nights cider session didn't help...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]