Thursday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited April 2015 in The bottom bracket
Well I'm off today, debating if it is a leg warmer day or not as I do another tester ride.

Onwards to an espresso or two
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    I had leg warmers on and it was still a bit cold!

Should be much nicer on the ride home
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Feel like death warmed up and I only had 3 pints. Started the antibiotics this morning, do they cure hangovers? Still not managed a ride, ran across a road last night to get to the chemist and thought I was going to die. I am weak and pathetic. The good bit the quack said was that my blood was 100% oxygenated and she doesn't see that very often. Not bad for an old git with lungs full of green slime.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    Following yesterdays general rubbishness I'm having a sick day, and now the washer has decided to pump out all over the utility room floor!

Rubbish!

Onwards to boiled water...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    We just got our year end tax group numbers signed off after a few surprises, so it's hopefully time to escape soon for cider and pub food with my old Uni mates. Will pedal tomorrow for medicinal purposes...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Don't drink whilst taking antibiotics VN68.

Work all day eh day today. 1 hour toof op tomorrow. F*ck.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    46Ah. :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Ampere hours?1 is this a battery thing? ... or solar power thing? ... or an isetta alternator output thing? ...or a dynamo powered by static bike thing? ...or the electrical pulse rating in your head thing?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!