Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I've got the day off work! Wooo! Sadly it's so that I can get my motorbike MOT'd. Booo!

Busy day off after that. I have to parcel up a snowboard and a TV and get them sent off, and then I need to go on a biiiig bike ride. See how far I can go and how long. The weather is looking fantastic, so I've picked a good day for this :D

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Getting there slowly...

Gym this morning @ 6:30 - not bad.

KMD training last night - 90min, well I survived.

Business trip to Surrey later on today - but no ride out tonight :(

Still looking for my new bike...might go to Giant Demo day on Sunday to try some bikes in different sizes as I am still not sure M or L.... ?

Have a nice one guys !

Chris
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Commute in on the cx bik will be the highlight of the day after working too late last night meant a shoot sleep :(
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Feel like death warmed up. Shoot sleep on the couch because of this poxy cough keeping me awake. Only had 3 pints but have a completely unreasonable hangover to add to the general feeling shyte. Drove in because I still can't breathe properly so I didn't even enjoy the wobble in to work. More idiot retail customers on the phone. Most of the awkward questions seem to be steering related this week, not sure why.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Afternoon cruddites, back overseas again, very pleasant flight out I'm told as I managed 7.5 hours sleep through the 9 hour flight - now that's the way to travel! Apparently we took off at some point!

Looking forward to a bike ride on Sunday and it gets me through the day!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Spent the morning arguing with someone if you try and print using an XPS document writer, it doesnt come out anywhere. Picked up some Multi release cleats while I was on lunch and ive a delivery of random gumph when I get home for the bikes.
    Onwards to battle more useless users!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,460
    Year end reporting hell just finished and signed off - now out for cider and pub food :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening plum sukkers

Shredding loads of archived paperwork today, now thats how you have fun at work.

Due to decent weather i left early for some outdoor sport related activity!

Foods time.....toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er