Wednesday... I think...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm completely confused on what day it is, so we'll go with Wednesday.

The 13 Hour shift near killed me yesterday. Mainly mentally, but also of boredom. Still, riding the motorbike in this weather is fantastic fun!

Today, deal with retard minion again, then get home and have a blast around the local area. I cleaned my camelbak with baking soda and ye Gods, it worked!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Yep its Humpday. Apparently. Woke up with toothache which has now vanished and on the train into town in need of coffee. Year end reporting awaits, this may not be fun!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Year prep over here and not fun

Decent cycle home last night and met up with some of the club for the last few miles - great fun keeping up with the faster ones on a single speed cx bike with a rucksack on :)

Today has involved a swim, I get the feeling that may be the highlight
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies !!

Yes Wednesday it is !!

Nice ride to work this morning, however I planned to go to gym first @ 6am and then commute, but...after football last night couldn't get up !!

Business visit to London later on...Bath tomorrow...

KMD training tonight.

Have a nice one chaps !

Chris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Wednesday already, blimey.
    Going to the quacks later to see about this poxy cough, really fed up with it now. Probably be another stupidly busy day in here, see what todays winner of stupid question will be. Yesterdays was the bloke complaining about a part he didn't buy from us not working on a car we don't sell parts for. It's like Manc33 working on cars rather than bikes.
    Wednesday means pub later. Might be a bit subdued this week as we found out last night one of our number has prostate cancer and it's already quite advanced by the sound of things. Until then I will have to survive on tea, biscuits and cough medicine.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Hola party poops,

Today I will be riding cwm after work, totally fat and unfit it will be sick time!.
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Busy day, lots of stress, lots of grumpy barstools, which is seriously damaging my calm. Car failed its MOT today, £250 to get it through which is a massive pain but not nearly as bad as it might have been. I've had to replace another spring though, which is going to be the third on that corner in 8 years. This seems excessive.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening pimp daddys,

Moving filing cabinets at work today, now thats how you have fun!

Foods, tv, moving shizzle around the flat etc etc
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er