Back to Work Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

My brain does not want to wake up. The prospect of a 13 hour shift does not fill me with want and desire.

I have retard minion in during the day, so I really cannot be orificed. Tea is being consumed, but it's having little effect at the moment.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies!

Yes, back to work unfortunately ...

Looking at my diary and it looks like bloody busy week with few business overnight stays !?

At least the weather this morning is optimistic...is it Spring finally ?

Football night tonight.

Have a nice one guys !

Chris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Deep joy,
    Back at work to a phuckload of emails. Just deleted a block of 60 from one bloke which made my inbox look a bit more manageable. Been up half the night trying to cough myself inside out so I'm not in the best of moods, I might have to turn my phone off and hide before long. Bank holiday weekend and a bit of sunshine means all the mongs have been out and will be phoning with stupid questions. I might have to go and make a cup of tea soon.
    Onwards...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Back to work after a holiday is always shoot

Tried to improve it by cycling in, really felt like spring in the freezing mist :(

Right time for more tea
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Afternoon chaps, day off today but was at the dermatologist getting a mole cut off my neck, 4 stitches under 7 stitches. Still no sensation my left ear/neck, strange feeling! Hopefully a quick recovery, stitches out on the 17th anyway!

Less painful than getting teeth removed when I was a kid for sure though.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening cody lovers

no power in work this morning so i left at midday under the pretence of an important meeting with a solicitor! Was a golf lesson really, then a swift nine, then foods shopping now telly......It has been a good day.

Tomorrow will blow.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Who needs a lesson to play golf, it's not complicated. You put ridiculous clothes on to hit a small ball with a stick, hopefully in the direction of a flag. Then after dicking about with sticks and balls you go to the bar. The bloke in the stupidest garb wins. Personally I'd skip the fancy dress and small balls and just go to the pub.
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    bg13 wrote:
    Evening cody lovers

no power in work this morning so i left at midday under the pretence of an important meeting with a solicitor! Was a golf lesson really, then a swift nine, then foods shopping now telly......It has been a good day.

Tomorrow will blow.

Toodles

You're retiring aren't you?
    No need to play Promotion Sticks anymore. :wink:
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Busy day today, 4 days of cretins - I'm sorry, customers - to deal with rather than the usual 2. Tired now, so very tired. I should really be looking for my pedal spanner but I just can't be bothered.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Who needs a lesson to play golf, it's not complicated. You put ridiculous clothes on to hit a small ball with a stick, hopefully in the direction of a flag. Then after dicking about with sticks and balls you go to the bar. The bloke in the stupidest garb wins. Personally I'd skip the fancy dress and small balls and just go to the pub.

covers it perfectly
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Busy day today, 4 days of cretins - I'm sorry, customers - to deal with rather than the usual 2.
    Isn't Matthew h a customer? :P

Evening Knob Jockeys, I've knackered myself out through a combination of waking up in the middle of the night for a slash, pedalling to work and year end reporting. I am now slugging a large G&T to help knock me out for the night :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    JBA wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Evening cody lovers

Tomorrow will blow.

Toodles

You're retiring aren't you?
    No need to play Promotion Sticks anymore. :wink:

Good call JBA only they didn't really work as i am still of a very lowly rank!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

covers it perfectly

I do take pride in dressing like Huggy Bear when i perform golfing miracles!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    bg13 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

covers it perfectly

I do take pride in dressing like Huggy Bear when i perform golfing miracles!
    Post pics, we could do with a good laugh.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]