Weekend monday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited April 2015 in The bottom bracket
Morning lovers of Lycra. Good weekend all I hope?
Managed some decent miles though how wise it was I dont know, but it does mean I know I can manage hell of the North.

Off for a nice casual coffee and walk on a beach date, just need to find my passport to get across the river.

So what's your gossip? And team47b keep your sunshine to yourself
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    I still have a hacking cough and every time I try to exert myself I end up trying to cough up a lung. I haven't pedalled in anger for a fortnight. This does not bode well for the Hell of the North. Hopefully I'll get round before they run out of beer.
    Not doing much here today. Pottering about doing a few odd jobs and tidying the garden seem to be the order of the day. Interspersed with cups of tea.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Cloudy.

Problem with solar batteries, possibly farKed, 800euros.

It's gonna rain, monsoon style on Wednesday, forecast 26mm.

Car at the machine shop having its steering bushes reamed need to reassemble in rain.

Can't recharge iPad because

Can't eat cake.

Is that better sa0dmgkkfrulmgyklhtessanji23? :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Been away a few days visiting Mum, which was lovely. Back late last night, so today was clean up day.
    Swept driveway
    Swept round pool terrace
    Cleaned pool
    Assorted household chores
    Did coffee
    Fettled bikes, including assembly of number 9 in the garage now, brought home from Mum's place, as she no longer rides it, an old MTB I gave her a few years ago to potter about on, but now she has a new one.
    Lunch
    Stopped off to do some shopping on the way back, largely for more wine. Brief but intense thunderstorm passed over.

Home to find that a lot of the morning's work cleaning up was wasted. The storm dumped 36mm of rain on us in 15 minutes. :roll:

Now settled in with a glass of red after dinner. 8)
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    36mm in 15 minutes!!! Fook me! It's going to rain here, but probably not that much. I just cleaned the CX and took the mudguards off. Sorry.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Ahh, the joys of being dragged round a garden centre on a bank holiday Monday - at least we managed to get a good carvery lunch in beforehand. Must pedal tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Veronese68 wrote:
    36mm in 15 minutes!!! Fook me! It's going to rain here, but probably not that much. I just cleaned the CX and took the mudguards off. Sorry.

No guards on mine now - cleaned 2 road bikes and the CX along with 2 cars - thankfully the pub arrived
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,325
    Worked today you bunch of part-timers.

@T47 - 26mm. Hahahahahohohohheeeeheeehohahahohohahahahahohohohheeeeheeehohahahohohahahahahohohohheeeeheeehohahahohohahahahahohohohheeeeheeehohahahohohahahahahohohohheeeeheeehohahahoho...
    Is that all?

Apparently Noah arrived in Glasgow telling everybody that it was going to rain for forty days and forty nights. He was a laughing stock.

Don't you have a clockwork powersource?

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!