Stranger Sunday

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,424
edited April 2015 in The bottom bracket
ok, out to lunch again today, this time only two languages required so ok to consume more wine than normal, just finished lunch!

Might need a day off tomorrow, the weekend starts here :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    You should have labelled this 'Apathy Sunday'. Think I'll have a day off tomorrow as well :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    3 hours on the bike. Started off bitter and cold, so wore all the usual winter clobber - overshoes, woolly hat, woolly gloves, windstopper... Made the turn and with a tailwind the sun came out. Filled the back pockets after a very rural strip show and looked like some bloke in Calcutta carrying his wares.

Very thore and thtiff.

Work tomorrow, meh.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Great ride today, Stan cycles grande rhino, 73 miles and 6,200 ft of climbs and around it quick enough to see the kids Easter egg hunt at mothers

Then obviously loads of ale as the family were together - happy days
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    No idea how you do it matth. I had half a cap full of Baileys in a home made shake and I am anyone's.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    No idea how you do it matth. I had half a cap full of Baileys in a home made shake and I am anyone's.

Didn't say I wasn't anyone's ;)