Friday again already!

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,425
edited April 2015 in The bottom bracket
woke up, thought it was Sunday, it felt like Sunday, I felt like I had experienced a Saturday night out last night, I have a hangover! Not enough carbs, too much insulin and 4 glasses of wine was as it turned out not a great combination but at least I feel like most people here on a Sunday morning.

Porridge.

Feel great, going to visit the decathlon emporium, it's an hour innit!
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning folks,
    Feels like Sunday to me too as I had yesterday off. I'd have thought every day feels like Sunday in the 47b household.
    Just been to pick up a new pair of glasses. Unfortunately for reading not the sun. I'm getting old. Poxy sore throat has come back with a vengeance. Supposedly I was snoring so much the EPO had to sleep on the couch. I didn't hear a thing so I reckon she's telling fibs.
    Might go out for a ride with the boy later.
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Awaiting coffee and hot cross buns.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Morning roadies,

Went out for breakfast and to read in peace. Pretty grey and damp here today. Not sure what I shall get up. Going to avoid any shopping for a while I think
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Afternoon Spandex Lovers,

A productive morning - supplies bought, taxi service done, coffee and tea supped and The Panzer dropped off at my LBS for some fettling. Seems I've shagged the brakes in 6 days of uplifts, so its time for some sintered pads: also fiddling with geometry as the wheelbase is adjustable and its enough of a bus already, so I am putting it onto the short setting and see if it makes a blind bit of difference.

Later will be more random jobs and Dads taxi work. The reward will be fish n chips tonight, mmm.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • southdownswolf
    southdownswolf Posts: 1,525
    90km done in the drizzle, legs ache. SHMBO has decided she's going food shopping, so an afternoon on the sofa with the football sounds good to me.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,009
    I painted 11 fence panels in my workshop before fitting them. Awesome!
    Advocate of disc brakes.