Thirsty Thursday

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,424
edited April 2015 in The bottom bracket
going to help set up a pop up art exhibition today for the opening tonight, well, I say set up, mainly it will involve me drinking coffee and directing :D

The exhibition is pop up, not the art unfortunately :D

Culture, culture, culture, may have to go out on a bike later as an antidote, I will wait until it cools down a bit though :twisted:
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Drank the remainder of a bottle of Glayva last night, todays mood isn't as good as it could be.

Anyway, got up at 6 to go on the bike and apparently summer hasn't caught up with the clocks yet so it was still dark. At least I got another hour in bed!

New couch for the conservatory being delivered today and the mrs has said I can play out on the bike after work so its all good in HD Land.

Onwards to fruit and some tea.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Was a bit worried about Sean this morning. I feared he had a fire in his burrow.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -hold.html
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    No hangover, win. Physio in an hour or so, loss.

Work is a minor cauldron today, how I love it. Out on the bike tonight, forecast to rain about an hour into the ride.

Any good gossip from you lot?
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Dec20th1973C.PNG

Perhaps Seano couldn't find the answers in the bottom of a glass to the questions he has of Uncle Jimmy and his special womble and as he drifted off to womble sleep he dropped his fag which set the burrow alight...
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • homers_double
    Woooo, CRC deliveries...
    A pink camelbak bottle for MrsHD's gym sessions and I'm sure she also requested some Park tool cable cutters and an ultegra gear cable set.

At least I think she did...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Wheelbags have arrived!

No hangover. I definitely have not adjusted to BST. Not woken up on time once this week.
  • southdownswolf
    southdownswolf Posts: 1,525
    Off to see a Kevin Cummins exhibition tonight in St Leonards, where the man himself will be there giving a talk about his photos of the music scene.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Slight hangover as is traditional for a Thursday. Day off so lounged around drinking tea to help fend it off. The boy has made it back so we are off out for a walk then some food.
  • adam0bmx0
    adam0bmx0 Posts: 263
    Packing for Flanders tonight, ferry early tomorrow morning. :D
    If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
  • southdownswolf
    southdownswolf Posts: 1,525
    adam0bmx0 wrote:
    Packing for Flanders tonight, ferry early tomorrow morning. :D

Hi-diddly-ho
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Yay, on the train home having delegated the year end reporting work to the main minion, what a trooper :) Even better, Stressbag and Stropteen are out tonight so I can slob around and drink lots 8) Tomorrow will involve taking the Panzer down to my LBS for a pre season fettling.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    Bike didn't make it out of the garage but I did cut a tree down.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Home, work to do over the weekend, I need better minions. Gave the physio a laugh when she was like lets see your muscle flexibility for the calf n ankle. One side was as she expected with a nice 14cm stretch, the bust side (right foot and I am right dominant) down to 3cm. Safe to say I have some exercises and two appointments a week.

Right time to go for a wet spin, is tonight the Friday thread or does that not work?
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Fryups+flatulence+matches+hosepipe=underground fire

Maybe there was a failed assassination on Seano.

Glasgow today. Passed Ibrox, I must say it's looking a bit drab.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Fryups+flatulence+matches+hosepipe=underground fire

Maybe there was a failed assassination on Seano.

Glasgow today. Passed Ibrox, I must say it's looking a bit drab.

Laters.
    I wondered why all the traffic lights were out when I crossed the junction of Strand/Aldwych headed onto Waterloo Bridge on the bike yesterday evening - made for an interesting junction crossing...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]