I want to cry Hunp day

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited April 2015 in The bottom bracket
Already at the office wondering which sin I am paying for.
Ankle isn't happy with last nights ride. Think the wind asked for too much effort.
Anyway onwards and upwards, off to Manchester later so have a good day everyone
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Humpday was yesterday, today is Fryday in my world. Yippee!!! I just have to get through today without murderising anyone and then it's a 5 day weekend.
    Hope your ankle heals fast sa0u678u432134e. Beer should help.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    I'd thought that your ankle would be the least of your worries if you were heading to Mnachester.

It's Wednesday. Post Man Pat and toots day for me. Thing 1 at nursery, thing 2 settled and happy. Glasgow tomorrow very early AM.

"Work from home they say" Yeah right.

Laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    Ankle is all good when cycling, so Hell of the North is for sure, just need to pay attention to the weather to decide which bike and tyres

CX with the 25 Rubino Pros or the 33 knobbles
    Toy with the 25 paves.

My day here is nearly over and nothing has gone wrong yet
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    Can't you fit 28mm's?
  • Flâneur
    Probably not on the toy, and nor do I own any, not like I need them for comfort either.

Suppose I could price them out just seems pointless for one ride
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    One hell of a ride, no pun intended. Your ankle may be sensitive to the shock. I know my metal hips are.
    Thank christ for cf.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Ankle is all good when cycling, so Hell of the North is for sure, just need to pay attention to the weather to decide which bike and tyres

CX with the 25 Rubino Pros or the 33 knobbles
    Toy with the 25 paves.

My day here is nearly over and nothing has gone wrong yet
    I think I'll go with the 32mm Randonneur Cross Pro on the CX. Principally because they are already on there. Alternatively I could go 35mm knobblies or 42mm shallower knobblies or 28mm Rubino Pro Tech. Too much choice methinks.
    The 28mm Rubino Pro were really cheap at Planet X recently.
    Try these:
    http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/TYVTRNDP/vittoria-randonneur-pro-folding-tyre
    http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/TYVTRNDCPR/vittoria-randonneur-cross-pro-folding-tyre
    or
    http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/TYVIRUPRTH/vittoria-rubino-tech-iii-700c-folding-tyre
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    I got my first bike ride in a week done this morning so I have had half of my exercise fix for today and the world feels a better place for now. Just found a new healthy food place near the office that was doing a 2 for 1 intro offer so I've just stuffed my face with two portions of the stuff :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    I spent my morning in an empty warehouse wilding lasers and stuff.

I think the architect/developers need a new tape measure or at least a toolbox talk on how to use one.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Nice blast on the cx bike to get provisions this morning followed by a gentle ride with the family to a nice pub for lunch and ale - very happy :)
  • Flâneur
    What time did lunch end Matt?

Borrowed some 28s from a mate

Hope you all had a good evening any how
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy