Mixed bag of weather Tuesday.

homers_double
homers_double Posts: 8,009
edited March 2015 in The bottom bracket
Woke up at 11.30 last night to the sound of wheelie bins wandering about the yard.

Text off daughter to say she's seen a trampoline taking its owner for a walk up the street.

Got up, torrential rain.

Now sat in work and we have pure blue skies.

Onwards to a site visit and a tin of soup for lunch.
Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Another day on holiday :)

Been for a run and done an early Easter egg hunt around the cottage with the kids - lots of fun, but must be pub time now
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    GreatTit002.jpg
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Olympic%20Gold%20Medal%20winner%20Bradley%20Wiggins%20meets%20his%20hero%20Paul%20Weller%20at%20the%20Adidas%20Underground%20event%20in%20east%20London
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,479
    Pah, I binned today's bike commute on the basis of last nights weather forecast of 45mph winds. Walking down to the station it was blustery but definitely doable. Now a week since I've had any form of two wheeled action and I am feeling a bit lardy. Tomorrow...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pah, I binned today's bike commute on the basis of last nights weather forecast of 45mph winds. Walking down to the station it was blustery but definitely doable. Now a week since I've had any form of two wheeled action and I am feeling a bit lardy. Tomorrow...

.....never comes and then you wake up and

tumblr_mc53wc4c7y1rzmmpwo1_500.jpg
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,009
    Has my cloud been hacked?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Morning all,

not much to say except I'll go ride later, and I don't like my new trainers, too old man ish for me so they will be returned
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Warm.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Been blowing like a b@st@rd all day round here. My commute today was not the most pleasant I've ever had.

I let common sense dictate a turbo session for me today.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    Slowmart wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

No wonder Stevo needs a van to get uphill.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Evening all, bit blowy and lack of traffic meant I drove this morning. That's over a week since I pedalled, this is bad. Got the Hell of the North coming and I've been far too lazy. In other news it's Fryday tomorrow for me so that's good. Must ride this weekend. But for now food will have to suffice.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,479
    Slowmart wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Actually I feel a bit like that after a girl in accounts brought a tray of Krispy Kremes in for her birthday today - definitely pedalling tomorrow...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]