Hell-of-a-Windy Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

It's damn windy here today! I believe I was riding home in this yesterday, but I only noticed it when I was home and could hear the wind and rain! Think I'll take the car in today.

Another 13 hour shift today. I think I'll treat myself to a McNoodleKing tea.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Currently laid up in bed with glandular fever yay!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    MTFU!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Another great day on holiday. So far I've had a run, played football with the bin lids and just done an Easter egg hunt with them, so I reckon it's time for the pub ;)

Probably go to the beach first though
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Yes, definitely a bit blowy out there this morning. I used the excuse of driving the EPO to work and took the car again. Hoping today will be a quieter day than yesterday, I had no end of customers bothering me. I wouldn't mind if they were all spending money but there seemed to be far too many stupid questions. Why do idiots think they can buy cheap shoot on Ebay then phone us to ask how to fit the poxy thing?
    I need more tea, more biscuits and less idiots.
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    EPO?

Reasonable day here, Adwords are going back on so the boredom should soon end.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    EPO?
    Entertainment Prevention Officer aka the wife
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evenin twonks!

Less than fark all done at work, my slippery slide into pensionerdom is gathering speed, six months to freedom!

Anyhoo, twas so windy i nearly got blown off!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Evening Gits,

Watching England v Italy and its not going so well. Someone needs to pull out a picture of a tank or a Spitfire and make the other side run away...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Entertainment Prevention Officer aka the wife

Ah, right - I knew what you meant, I just couldn't figure out the initials!
  • smokey_bacon
    smokey_bacon Posts: 1,639
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Gits,

Watching England v Italy and its not going so well. Someone needs to pull out a picture of a tank or a Spitfire and make the other side run away...

This only works on the French these days!