KS eTen dropper post

dirkpitt74
dirkpitt74 Posts: 518
edited March 2015 in MTB buying advice
Guys,
Anyone used the KS eTen Dropper?.

Noticed them on bike-discount.de yesterday under the Exaform brand (Appears to be KS's 'budget brand') while I was looking for something else lol, seems good value for between £80 - £90.

Found a Review on pinkbike which looks favourable, granted it's a bit basic with the use of steel and an out-sourced steel 'open bath' damper (if you invert the seat post the oil sloshes around and you need to wait for it to settle before it'll work correctly again).

Really tempted to get one, not sure whether to go for the remote or the under seat lever version though.

Comments

• aradoman
    aradoman Posts: 66
    Just got one of these and although I haven't had chance to use it yet, on inspection it looks pretty good. It is fairly heavy mind so if your worried about weight probably not for you. I got the remote as well as if your gonna fumble around under the seat you mo as well just use a quick release clamp as save the weight of this dropper. Don't worry about the open bath, instructions state either cycle the drop a few times or wait 5 minutes and air/fluid mix will return to normal.
  • dirkpitt74
    dirkpitt74 Posts: 518
    Thanks.
    Can you let me know how you get on with it?
    Won't be ordering until I get back form Holidays.
    Is the lock ring for the remote compatible with lock-on grips? (look like it is on the photo's).