Sunday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited March 2015 in The bottom bracket
Home, had lunch of bagel, scrambled eggs and salmon.

Watching gent on the sofa with the hounds wondering why the doctor is urging me to call asap.

Debating cancelling my wheel order

Macaroons galore to eat today and a roast later
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,007
    Chucking it down here in Littleborough so I volunteered to do the food shopping.
    Just made lambs liver pate for tonight and a meat free chilli for tomorrow's dinner.

Other than that, onwards to a gin & tonic.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Afternoon all,
    Hope the quack is calling with good news and wants a celebratory pint Sa0u1ghrghh:;@.
    Quietish day here, lunch with my folks followed by the rerun of the GP. Might sneak a beer later.
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Out for a ride in the rain this morning, few bevvies down the local this afternoon lovely dinner, feet up and a cheeky red later tonight, result. :D
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    In pub, happy
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Grief from TDV Has now lasted for 36 hours prior to the arrival of her twatty friends tomorrow. Walked the hound in the hissing rain and wind for an hour to escape. Now trying to get secretly drunk by drinking hidden bottles of beer around the house while I "clean".

Trying to decide whether to get foul weather bike powder coated on the sly.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Now home from the windswept North and 550 miles of driving this weekend. I thought the football on the radio in the car might be good entertainment, but Northern Ireland v Finland and Scotland v Gibraltar were the best that Radio 5 Live had to offer :roll:

At least I got my CV into the recruitment shark over the weekend, though it turns out he's now on holiday till after Easter. Not sure why I was rushing now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]