Baron Samedi's day

RDW
RDW Posts: 1,900
edited March 2015 in The bottom bracket
Baron Samedi, Voodoo Loa of the Dead
bs1.jpg

So, anyone engaged in an exotic occult ritual this morning?

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I did the recycling this morning, there are some that might say this is an occult ritual :D

Going to a new exhibition opening at a gallery this afternoon, Mrs T has six paintings in the exhibition which runs for the next two months. The gallery is in the same building as the local wine co-op so lots to see, smell and sample :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Afternoon Peeps,

Did the long schlep up to the windswept North earlier on, been visiting/sorting out elderly parentals and now relaxing before tonight's Indian take away extravaganza - no chicken parmo for me as I'm trying to be healthy :) At least summer starts tomorrow, apparently....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    First day of Easter holiday has gone well, decent drive to Norfolk and found out that the pub attached to the cottage is a decent place with good cider - therefore I'm happy
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    You've come to Norfolk and you are drinking cider? You should be drinking Woodfordes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Slow start followed by a quiet day, this is good. Now have an entry to the Rapha Hell of the North in a couple of weeks, this might not be so good. I've not done much more than riding to work and back for some time, it might hurt. Sa0u1eobj90ud4y, sort your ankle out and I'll see you there.
  • tlw1
    You've come to Norfolk and you are drinking cider? You should be drinking Woodfordes.

Is that a form of date rape drug?
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    First day of Easter holiday has gone well, decent drive to Norfolk and found out that the pub attached to the cottage is a decent place with good cider - therefore I'm happy
    Quelle surprise, you've arranged a holiday where you're effectively staying in a pub for a week :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Quelle surprise, you've arranged a holiday where you're effectively staying in a pub for a week :)

Holidays need to be based on what you enjoy
  • Stevo_666
    True,
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

True, though you're giving away your dislike of going up hills by staying in Norfolk :wink:
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    True,
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

True, though you're giving away your dislike of going up hills by staying in Norfolk :wink:

True, I've take the single speed cross bike for the week. Today's quick blast was only 600ft of climbing in 17 miles!