Saturday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Shoot nights sleep for me. I've got a full on cold going here, which sucks and ruined my Friday night watching Willy Fog with friends.

Damn clocks go forward an hour tomorrow, and I've been asked to meet someone at 9am... which is 8am really. Bah

Wet and groggy today, and there's a match at Gigg Lane. Better find the waterproofs!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    TKM - cold or man flu?

Good night out last night for the wife's birthday

Today so far has been picking up the car (so a nice ride out) and then packing the car for a week away :)
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Cold at the moment. It's just a bit of a sore throat and a sniff. Other than that, I can function normal. Of course, we all know that it can easily tip over to manflu!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola w4nkstains!

Skiing has been done........i was awesome!

I'm now back to brighten up your lives!

Now houses are being bought and sold and my future is going in the right direction, i think work for my last six months ish is going to consist of sorting out my shnizzle, doing me stuff!

Hope all are well and getting a large lash on.

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Spent most of the day cleaning up sick, tomorrow will be more of the same, roll on mehday.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Evening Wasters

Did the long trek up to the windswept North to sort out ageing parentals. Now starting on a bit of wine before tonight's Indian take away extravaganza. Summer time starts tomorrow so I've heard...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Evening all,
    Slow start to the day, which was needed. Had to go for an eye test, need new specs. Thankfully not too much stronger, mainly for looking at computer screens at work. Ddin't do much else, gave the cute girl down the road a screw. It was a no8 1.5" wood screw. I told her she was always welcome to come round for another one. For some reason I got a look of pity rather than the excitement I would have hoped for.
    Off to see my folks tomorrow, thankfully only a couple of miles away and not a couple of hundred.