The 100% official "Welcome to the end of the week" thread.

homers_double
homers_double Posts: 8,005
edited March 2015 in The bottom bracket
TGIF...

But I have a mild hangover and was woken up at 6am by a small child.

Lunch is something spicey I pulled out of the freezer, not sure what so it'll be a nice suprise.

Tonight may involve fitting a shadow board to the garage wall to sort my bike tools out.
Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    I second that sentiment HD.
    More than a mild hangover, extra thumping headache caused by loud music and the lingering sore throat is not helping. But it was a great night and well worth it so that's ok.
    It's Fryday so I shall be going to the caff shortly and trying to consume my bodyweight in fried pig based products. The best food for a hangover is a fry up, this is a fact not even Manc33 can argue with.
    Shadow board sounds far too organised for me, although I do need to tidy the garage.
    I need to consume more tea to help with the rehydration. Onwards...
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,005
    We nicked about 6ft off the back of the garage to build a utility room off the kitchen so it's a very small garage and I'm fed up of using the floor as a workbench. A shadow board will take up the least amount of room and look very manly.

I'd die for a bacon and sausage butty with brown sauce but I fear my fulcrums would resent it.

They probably resent me anyway but hey ho...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Another early morning ride before breakfast.

Into the office, one large issue which has been around for 8 weeks is slowly being worked through to the point where the last aspect should be resolved today....while i can still feel the early morning workout in my legs.

The weather looks like it will be character and leg building over the weekend...

I've been trying to limit the crap I'm eating and just ordered some hot sandwiches only to be told there's a minimum order value so I've had to include myself .. :shock: but I'm still way under todays' calorie intake according to myfitnesspal app :wink:

later losers...
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • veronese68
    I'd die for a bacon and sausage butty with brown sauce but I fear my fulcrums would resent it.

They probably resent me anyway but hey ho...
    Learn to build your own, then eat what you like. :mrgreen:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,318
    Humph bah bother meh day. Waiting...

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    Had a busy morning, got all of my orders out on time. Rather quieter now and trying to catch up on emails, just nodded off at my desk. :oops: I don't think anybody noticed, it must have been because of the big lunch I had.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,453
    Evenin All,

I'm not deaf but have not been feeling on top form today for the same reasons as V68. Must be more organised about organising gig trips. Got a free lunch today and am having a sneaky after work pint :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]