Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited March 2015 in The bottom bracket
Just on hold on a call listening to elevator music. Back to sleep......zzzzzz

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Wish I was still asleep
  • Looks like a beautiful day for riding a bike.

But f*****g cold
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Yes.

And yes. So I'm riding my desk instead.
    2nd straight night off the wine last night so feeling pretty awake for a Wednesday.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Yes, bleedin' cold out there this morning. Lots of cyclists in Richmond Park, most of them in shorts which I thought a bit keen. I was wearing trousers and in a car. Still feel more than a little shoddy, didn't sleep at all well because I was coughing for most of the night. Now the EPO has the hump with me. Maybe she'll be grateful when I revert to just snoring then. Mind you I've never heard me snore so I don't believe I do. I'm considering not going to the pub tonight to save myself for Thursday night. I've had Alternative Ulster in my head for the last couple of days. Can't imagine why. :-)
    Have to go to the boy's GCSE art exhibition this evening. Should be interesting. Then have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow as he is off to Iceland, the lucky little sod.
    For today I shall keep on sucking a Fishermans Friend in the hope of getting rid of this sore throat. Lucky fisherman.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    As a keen fair weather fisherman I can honestly say if you have friends like those, you don't need enemies.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    This ^^ Isn't a sore throat bad enough without subjecting yourself to more discomfnby sucking those revolting things? Hats off though, proper hard. :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Prob just likes sucking on something distasteful.

Woke up refused to get up hit snooze a lot. In work for some meetings then lunch then paris. Life is hard
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Only Strepsils really, unfortunately the name doesn't have the same comedy value though.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Meh. Slightly late this morning so missed the best of the MILF's.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    On Saturday the boiler broke. The bloke came to look at it and needed spare parts which couldn't be procured until Tuesday. So yesterday he turned up and now it needs another part to be fitted today. Only last night the electricity f*cked up as well - sudden loss of all power, no fuses tripped on the box, just wisps of acrid smoke around it. So we had to bundle up an eight-month old child, pack what we could and decamp the missus and child to the spare room at the in-laws while I went to the spare room at my Mum's gaff. Now it's a matter of 'will the electrician turn up before British Gas? And will either of them (or neither) get sorted?'

Quite frankly the last five days can just f*ck off.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Lovely early morning ride before breakfast and prior to all the fog clearing....

Another early morning escape planned for tomorrow.....
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    No riding today or tomorrow but I shouldn't go cold turkey before Friday. I've left the minions to sort out the rest of the work and am making a break for it - busy time of year.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    No riding today or tomorrow but I shouldn't go cold turkey before Friday. I've left the minions to sort out the rest of the work and am making a break for it - busy time of year.

Still in the office :(
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Likewise. 11.15 depart yday. When you off?
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You need better minions :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    paris, steak, wine not a bad days ending
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    sa0u823e wrote:

On your own?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    Last night yes. Today onwards shall be ruined by people
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You need better minions :)

Don't you need another challenge? :)
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:

On your own?
    I think the 'not a bad days ending' might be a euphemism?
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

On your own?

Hotel 'movie' channel?
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

On your own?

Hotel 'movie' channel?
    and/or 'French polishing'?