Monday marday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited March 2015 in The bottom bracket
Morning folks, been in since 7am cry :(

Anyway have a good day all, I'll finish the afternoons meetings and rush for my X ray. Bought some shoes and a new weekend bag in that last meeting I got so bored.

PS plug for a friends photography, not that he needs much given some of his clients. Lots of landscape stuff

https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Appleton-Photography/149911978367129?fref=ts

he has other twitter and websites etc

CAxSDI5WQAAo7_Y.jpg:large
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    Did 60km this morning, very wet and therefor very cold. Got home and struggled to walk upstairs then got in the bath that MrsHD had run for me and promplty climbed out as my feet were so painfull.

Looks like the gore boots will be back out for the next one.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Nice pic that, I bet he didn't use a phone.
    Not having a great day. It's far too busy and my throat feels like I've been swallowing barbed wire without chewing it first. I can barely talk and pesky customers keep phoning me.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    At the risk of proving Bob Geldof right about this particular day of the week my start to the day wasn't the best.

Freezing cold, the tyres i thought would probably be ok for another week weren't which was bit of a let down. Had to patch it up as best i could, get home was going to swap to another wheel to save time only to spot that the rim was a bit cracked so had to change the tyre in the end anyway.

But it's been ok since then really and a good excuse to buy some new wheels.
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Just on the way home now to do some parental duty while working from home, although after the call I had with a recruitment agent the time may be spent updating my CV. Very interesting opportunity :) Could do with some food though, I'm starving.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Does that mean you shall toy with it all at least Stevo?

Glad I don't have children which take up/require attention, then again dogs and horses are no better.
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Does that mean you shall toy with it all at least Stevo?

Glad I don't have children which take up/require attention, then again dogs and horses are no better.
    Probably do more than toy with this one if I get the chance, it's a serious opportunity in a well known FTSE quoted company. Whether they take me seriously is another question...

Kids are largely self propelled once they get to their teens - apart from when taxi services are required like tonight. It's the wallet that takes a beating - hence the interest in the job :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,197
    Where's matth? Has he finally broken into the brewery?

Just work today. Meh.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666

Just work today. Meh.

Laters.
    Somewhere in Birmingham. He was on the Cruddy thread so he's still alive, probably.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Just work today. Meh.

Laters.
    Somewhere in Birmingham. He was on the Cruddy thread so he's still alive, probably.

Yep still alive!

Day of meetings ended at a reasonable time so came home and did a few jobs - first time for everything!

Had a nice run whilst rugrat1 was having guitar lessons, now about to annoy the wife and put a bike in the kitchen ready to cycle tomorrow
  • Flâneur
    Ps V68, iPhone 6 picture, couldn't get it to come out on an android ;0. Ok he may have some kit.

Any reason to annoy the wife eh Matt.

Any of you lot musical given the children's lessons etc?

Notice the other half didn't get a mention Stevo!
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Ps V68, iPhone 6 picture, couldn't get it to come out on an android ;0. Ok he may have some kit.

WTF does that all mean?

Are you related to Manc33?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    sa0u823e wrote:

Any reason to annoy the wife eh Matt.

Any of you lot musical given the children's lessons etc?

:)

I only got as far as the recorder at school!
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Notice the other half didn't get a mention Stevo!
    Goes without saying she gives my wallet a beating. There's a lot of truth in the old saying 'If it's got t1ts or wheels, it'll cost you a fortune.'
  • pinno
    Stevo, if you see that twunt matth around, can you ask him to answer his PM's please?
  • Stevo_666
    I'm sure he's really likely to reply to you now :)
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'm sure he's really likely to reply to you now :)

No point sending him a PM to say he's got PM's is there?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Kids are largely self propelled once they get to their teens - apart from when taxi services are required like tonight. It's the wallet that takes a beating - hence the interest in the job :P
    Can't argue with that. Got a long day on Thursday as have to get the lad to school with luggage by 7am. Then there's the fact I had to pay for the trip. Mind you he is jealous we're going to SLF.