The Weeest cuntry 'trattor stuck in the mud' Sunday Thread

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited March 2015 in The bottom bracket
Ow's yoo lot of Sunday loafers dooin?

Tryin to teach the liitle one's how to work threshin' machin' is a problem an if that ealth an safeti bloke cums roun ere once more, eye'll chuck im in my combine 'aaarvester. Yew won't see 'im again.

Stuck with twiglets today. Swimming pool's not open till 10am. Rather than make the baaath a mess, we can leave the 'slick' behind at the local municipal.

Laters 'orse lovers.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Mornin'

Half decent lie in has been had and i feel human again. Just booked tickets to see Stiff Little Fingers at Kentish Town Forum on Thursday so looking forward to that 8) . Later will involve jobs and probably keeping tabs on the football: Scousers v Manure should be an entertaining match.

also considering whether to update my CV for a job opening that came up in FTSE 250 company which looks quite interesting.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Mornin'

Half decent...

...football: Scousers v Manure should be an entertaining match.

also considering whether to update my CV for a job opening that came up in FTSE 250 company which looks quite interesting.

Tart.

A draw please.
  • Stevo_666
    edited March 2015
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Mornin'

Half decent...

...football: Scousers vSs Manure should be an entertaining match.

Tart.

A draw please.
    As in job tart? If so, guilty as charged M'lud :)

Don't care who wins the early kick off.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    I enjoyed all but 80 minutes of my day. Anyway home. The Cotswolds are great for cycling (and shooting)
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:
    I enjoyed all but 80 minutes of my day.
    Anything to do with this?

11073393_813878638649033_4661709179658480697_n.jpg?oh=59a0fc9b4d89def719d9b7e022bf8330&oe=558008DC
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening all,
    Not done a huge amount today, which is fine. Should have done more, but I enjoyed my day.
  • Flâneur
    No just we only had about 10 minutes of good play before half time. I found that a shock then hilarious
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Lots of family time = good books

Also means no decent bike ride :( all topped out by shoot football
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Lots of family time = good books

Also means no decent bike ride :( all topped out by shoot football
    My day was a bit like that, except for the family time and the sh1t football :P Now trying to update my CV before MOTD starts...
  • Flâneur
    I need some new driving shoes
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:
    I need some new driving shoes
    Unless you're doing a track day, don't you just drive in whatever shoes you happen to be wearing?
  • Flâneur
    No, ruin good shoes doing that! Wearing the heel and risking scuffs on the leather.

Secondly they look good when walking around on the continent and I'm in Paris this week then nice for the weekend if the company is good. I like tods but Christ they cost a lot
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:
    No, ruin good shoes doing that! Wearing the heel and risking scuffs on the leather.

Secondly they look good when walking around on the continent and I'm in Paris this week then nice for the weekend if the company is good. I like tods but Christ they cost a lot
    Ahh - those type of shoes.

PS: booking for the uplift will open this time next week - will drop you a line at the time.
  • Flâneur
    Ace.

Yeah I don't own a track Porsche yet :( nor does my golf have racing pedals lol
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • FatTed
    FatTed Posts: 1,205
    sa0u823e wrote:

You could buy that type of shoe from Zara for a 10th of the price (and quality)
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    sa0u823e wrote:

There's a touch of the Patrick Bateman's about you sa0 :D Just roughly, how many women have you killed this year?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Flâneur
    FatTed wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

You could buy that type of shoe from Zara for a 10th of the price (and quality)

I could but quality is a concern, however given the lifespan of such shoes I'll go to Aldo or somewhere for the middle ground.

Seano, I'll take that as a compliment and then just say before Stevo or someone pops up and state that each new girl I date is because the other one didn't work out, not because they are dead!
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Seano, I'll take that as a compliment and then just say before Stevo or someone pops up and state that each new girl I date is because the other one didn't work out, not because they are dead!
    Beaten to it, not sure how you'll ever prove it though. I hear there are a lot of ditches in Liverpool.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Beaten to it, not sure how you'll ever prove it though. I hear there are a lot of ditches in Liverpool.

I somehow envisage a fritzel extension
  • Flâneur
    I feel like this is getting out of hand and should anything happen to any of these ladies I am going to become a suspect!

Cheers gents
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    sa0u823e wrote:
    I feel like this is getting out of hand and should anything happen to any of these ladies I am going to become a suspect!

Cheers gents

You're welcome.

How about we put an ad out for you?

I had one a while back.

"Wanted. Woman who can gut fish, sew, cook and owns a motor boat. Please send pictures of motor boat"

I had one response. It wasn't the response I expected but it was a response. Theoretically, the best job advert attracts one candidate. This (theoretically) could be transferred to attracting women. By the sounds of it (forgetting names etc), I don't think you can afford to be fussy.
    Bally told me that he married something that looks like the back end of a Rhino and that was 54 years ago. Think of what she looks like now. She has been ever grateful, never worried when he strayed and has been happy living on Spar tinned dog food for the duration. I think you should take a leaf out of his book. Good looking women are just trouble and to them, the grass is greener on the other side.

Herendeth Pina's Monday sermon.