Wahay Wednesday

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Cruddites.

Going (or is it coming?) home tonight, checked in online to see a rammed cabin, so maybe an invol upgrade is on the cards (to tune of red flag - "world traveller class can kiss my 4r5e, I've got that upgrade to club at last" - yes I fly BA).

Typical last day as I have 4 hours of meeting in the next 6 hours - then back to the hotel for a spruce up before starting the 20 hour journey!

Have a good one!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

I've really knackered my legs up from the football on Monday night. Having to then stand at York's grounds didn't help at all, however we did win. If anyone is thinking of going to York City's football ground, think again. It's like stepping back into the 1920's, it's aweful! You have to pi$s against a wall!!

Today I have work experience lad in, if he turns up this time.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Morning Losers!

I've really knackered my legs up from the football on Monday night. Having to then stand at York's grounds didn't help at all, however we did win. If anyone is thinking of going to York City's football ground, think again. It's like stepping back into the 1920's, it's aweful! You have to pi$s against a wall!!

Laters!

Are they still playing at Bootham Crescent? I used to live round the corner and they were lookng at moving back then.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    Pleasant wobble to work this morning, bit misty but the sun was trying to burn through. Hopefully today will be a quiet day as we have a full team in. Only time will tell, in the meantime lots of emails after bunking off early yesterday. Onwards to tea and chocolate fingers.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Swim before work isn't as pleasant as cycling in, but I do appreciate the heated seats!

Work meh followed by babysitting is on the cards
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Bum faces.

Afternoon off, going to actually ride for the first time in months.. I expect pain and vomiting.. love it.
    Its just like Sunday morning if your Matthew H
  • thekickingmule
    Antm81 wrote:
    Are they still playing at Bootham Crescent? I used to live round the corner and they were lookng at moving back then.
    Yep. Easy to get to ground, and I parked easily, but a sh1thole of a ground. Made me appreciate Gigg Lane a lot more
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Work meh + cake = mandatory ride home.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Don't understand the way people are talking in the BB Thursday thread so I thought I would visit you lot.

Swim before work is the way to go Matt, except the smell of Chlorine if your shower buddies scare you and you just rinse rather than wash
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Don't understand the way people are talking in the BB Thursday thread so I thought I would visit you lot.

Swim before work is the way to go Matt, except the smell of Chlorine if your shower buddies scare you and you just rinse rather than wash
    You plainly didn't understand them, the lack of hangover tells me it's Wednesday. So pub tonight and hangover tomorrow.
    I'm a little concerned as to how Matt gets a heated seat in a swimming pool.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Kiddy pool?
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Evening Tards,

Busy day starting with a video conference call with head office too early. A minions new minion started today so had to some 'induction' stuff, but she got off to a good start by brining in a load of that sticky honeycomb stuff like you get in Crunchie bars. She will go far.

Now headed home for a drink and listen to Man City getting thumped.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Antm81 wrote:
    Yep. Easy to get to ground, and I parked easily, but a sh1thole of a ground. Made me appreciate Gigg Lane a lot more

Yeah the place is ancient, can't see why they haven't moved yet as developers are queueing up to buy the land in what is a very expensive area.

Been a long day today, up at 3 to drive in to work. Then up towards the Scottish border to make things disapper via the means of explosives. Only got back in at about 7 so I think I shall be shortly heading to bed.
  • thekickingmule
    He never showed up, so we've got in touch with his college and told him he can't come again as we've had enough. This is good news 8)

Had a tidy up, now knackered so a bit of PS3 is in order.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Veronese68 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

You plainly didn't understand them, the lack of hangover tells me it's Wednesday. So pub tonight and hangover tomorrow.
    I'm a little concerned as to how Matt gets a heated seat in a swimming pool.

Big shorts with room for a toaster and a long extension lead