Top of the tuesday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited March 2015 in The bottom bracket
Called the doc, I know the system is flawed and under pressure but my surgery really doesn't help itself, would be quicker to go to a and e

Another day of fun ahead for everyone I hope
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,251
    Good moaning,
    Calling the quacks is a nightmare sa0ue135484344587476847jgtjsj. I once tried to call them, after holding for over 10 minutes I got into the car and drove round with the phone on the seat next to me. Walked in to the surgery to hear phones ringing and 2 receptionists stood there having a good old chinwag. I may have told them what I thought in no uncertain terms. Probably got a black mark against my name now.
    Another day at the fun factory for me, but at least it's a short one. Off at 3 to go to the girl's parents evening at school. Standing in a variety of lines in a school hall to be told what I already know is the most likely scenario. At least it should all be good, it has been at every other one we've been to. Soon find out if hitting her teens has caused a change in that respect.
    Until then, more tea.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    After dinners walkies. Back later.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Cragg Vale loop on the bag before work, this cold is really holding me back though as I'm a good few km/h slower on average at the moment.

Things are looking good at home though, the spare room is being carpeted tonight so thats another room to tick off, I have all the gubbins to plonk a TV on a wall and MrsHD is knocking up a curry for dinner.

Onwards and quite possibly downwards towards a lunchtime meal of blitzed fruit and vedge.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Odd day today, it rained this morning!:D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Flâneur
    Doctors advice, if you can go private go the physio, otherwise call back later and I'll refer you to an NHS one, probably be a months time.

Times like this I'm damn glad I have medical friends and some cash.

PS I do agree with the NHS I just thing that it needs a little fix.

What do you do when it rains Team47b?

Morning of catching up on admin :(
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Got to say the old private medical cover at work is damn handy when you need it.

Woke up at 4.30am again - but not curry related this time. So I was a bit tired by time I had pedalled into work over the mountain ranges of South East London. Coffee is starting have an effect though. Dealing with clueless head office staff who are a long way away is the order of the day, then it's off home to watch Pinno and Tim's lot get stuffed by a bunch of tax avoiders :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    I got a lot done today Tuesday thread after the 'orrible Monday.

No2 squashed No1's thumb in the door. Quick (ha ha) trip to casualty and No2 (slightly delayed speech but very good comprehension) walks straight in to the reception (door was open) and say's:

Gogie shut tumb in door, thore, very thore. Bad Gogie, notty.

Gogie = Sophie.

Funny as hell and all is well because the thumb is okay.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    Kids are great at seeing the brightside

Physio on Thursday and found a solution for my current problem
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    sa0u823e wrote:
    What do you do when it rains Team47b?

I put a bike on the rollers and wait for the rain to stop, can't be going out in the rain, my bike might melt :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    I got a lot done today Tuesday thread after the 'orrible Monday.

No2 squashed No1's thumb in the door. Quick (ha ha) trip to casualty and No2 (slightly delayed speech but very good comprehension) walks straight in to the reception (door was open) and say's:

Gogie shut tumb in door, thore, very thore. Bad Gogie, notty.

Gogie = Sophie.

Funny as hell and all is well because the thumb is okay.

Laters.

My son did the same to his older sister many years ago. The most blood curdling scream ever heard. It crushed her thumb and she had to have the nail re-inserted!! Now a grown young lady, her thumb is slightly thinner than the non crushed.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Kids are great at seeing the brightside

The Physio is cute then?
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    sa0u823e wrote:

Which is?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    No, which sucks but she is very good with her hands

to laugh at it all and entertain you guys
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    work meh, bracketed by cycling and the pub at the back end
  • veronese68
    Daughter's parents evening went very well, got out within the hour. Unfortunately no maths or art teacher and they are her strongest subjects. Teachers we saw were all full of praise and she's well ahead of the expected level lfor most things. I have no idea how this happened, very different from what I was like at school.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Daughter's parents evening went very well, got out within the hour. Unfortunately no maths or art teacher and they are her strongest subjects. Teachers we saw were all full of praise and she's well ahead of the expected level lfor most things. I have no idea how this happened, very different from what I was like at school.

Were the teachers easy on the eye?
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Were the teachers easy on the eye?
    Stop doing Pinno and Sa0 out of a job.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Can't say I noticed.
    Of course I noticed, a couple were lovely others seemed batshit crazy.
  • Flâneur
    batshitcrazy and pretty? they are the best?
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    No, seemed to be a choice of one or the other. Clearly batshit crazy is an advantage as you can see the lunacy. Women that appear sane are the really scary ones We know all women are insane, so if they have to hide the fact it's because they are trying to mask the really major psychosis.
  • Flâneur
    All in the eyes
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    No, seemed to be a choice of one or the other. Clearly batshit crazy is an advantage as you can see the lunacy. Women that appear sane are the really scary ones We know all women are insane, so if they have to hide the fact it's because they are trying to mask the really major psychosis.
    Here's an essential guide to women for all the single blokes like Sa0:
    The Hot-Crazy Matrix

A lot of truth in that :)