The Ali G Sunday thread.

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited March 2015 in The bottom bracket
Got da little one's today as someone needs to brin in da moolar. as bin swimmin so far now watchin aminal in da hat fe da countless bells . kelly preston iz worth watchin again an' again.

Still awaitin furtha developments in da communtin chat wiv da smile on me face.

laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Got in wanted to die. Went for a ride after an injection, struggled came Home curled up in bed to die some more. Got a date on Friday but I don't know the girls name....
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    Efternuin aw. Weel the-day has bin a mixed a body. Got lots ay jobs dain (but mair tae do) an' e'en gart lunch fur th' epo as its mothers day an' i', feelin' generoos :) . Chelsea only drew but a point's a point sae i'll tak' 'at.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Well I went hout fe da sweet Hindian meal fe grub an' drank some bea, hit iz da tough job but someone has to do hit! :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Flâneur
    When did you all go full retard. One was enough
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • team47b
    Why iz yous bangin wicked? Is it coz I is black, sa0u94dbmjgs24?ghu?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Am I in the right place? Hang on, it's full of retards. Yep, I've got the right place.
    Evening all, pleasant day for me. Froze my tits off watching the lad playing rugby, he didn't get injured so that's good. Cooked a roast for the family then sat around for a bit. Off to the pub now.
  • Stevo_666
    Shall we let dem in on why we're actin dig retards? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Please don't use " That Word " the communters managed to cull more of us than Clarkson last time it appeared :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Great family day, which is a shame, because I wanted to go cycling
  • Flâneur
    Ignorance is probably bliss. I am just about alive now, how did I drink like that most nights of the week in my youth and work and exercise.

Can't have it all eh Matthew
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Ignorance is probably bliss. I am just about alive now, how did I drink like that most nights of the week in my youth and work and exercise.

Can't have it all eh Matthew

True

Def not had sleep, I've just worked out 8 hrs kip since 5.30am on Friday morning!
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    Why iz yous bangin wicked? Is it coz I is black, sa0u94dbmjgs24?ghu?

:D
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Narr, don't. dey iz gonna be thinkin about dis fe while.
  • Flâneur
    To give you all a laugh, I have a conversation going with a girl I asked for a date from last night, problem is I have no idea what her name is
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    sa0u823e wrote:
    To give you all a laugh, I have a conversation going with a girl I asked for a date from last night, problem is I have no idea what her name is

I presume you got the basics right and know her age?
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Narr, don't. dey iz gonna be thinkin about dis fe while.
    Safe in the knowledge that ignorance is bliss, the last thing I want to do is think about what goes on in your mind. :mrgreen:
  • Flâneur
    sa0u823e wrote:

She was in a bar, thats a good defence right? For someone who tries to be a gentlemen I seriously manage to cast doubt. I did know her name last night, I'm just not sure It is right
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:

Give him the benefit of the doubt, he's a Liverpool supporter not a Sunderland player.
  • Flâneur
    Cheers Stevo

She is also a teacher so I feel that question doesn't need to be asked
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Cheers Stevo

Her life will be like this:

Full of energy come the end of the summer holidays except getting stressed before the beginning of term. Gets more and more tired towards Christmas during that long haul into winter and spends all her evenings marking and picks up all the bugs going around school which she will pass to you (this combined with menstruation is a heady mix) and she further deteriorates towards the mock exams, gets even more stressed/ill towards the end of the school year during the proper exams then spends 4 weeks of the summer holidays recovering and you'll get the 'real' she [put in name of your choice] for the the remaining 3 weeks of summer providing that she isn't called up for co-curricular activities that she signed up for because the school want more community involvement to which she has no choice morally, to decline. Plus trying to fit in the school disco's and school fete's that she signed up for unwittingly as it was in the employment contract but was too excited to read it properly because she was so happy to get out of the last school where she got more and more tired towards Christmas during that long haul...
    I forgot to add the PTA meetings once a month to discuss Tarquin and Porsche's developmental learning plan providing she isn't teaching in a sink area where she'll be accused of assaulting or sexually harassing 'My little Johnny ('ees a good lad 'im) every five minutes and will be dying her hair all colours of the rainbow through the school year due to the resultant unfathomable self esteem problems and suicidal thoughts that you will not ever solve.

However, if she floats your boat...
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Cheers Stevo

Her life will be like this:

Full of energy come the end of the summer holidays except getting stressed before the beginning of term. Gets more and more tired towards Christmas during that long haul into winter and spends all her evenings marking and picks up all the bugs going around school which she will pass to you (this combined with menstruation is a heady mix) and she further deteriorates towards the mock exams, gets even more stressed/ill towards the end of the school year during the proper exams then spends 4 weeks of the summer holidays recovering and you'll get the 'real' she [put in name of your choice] for the the remaining 3 weeks of summer providing that she isn't called up for co-curricular activities that she signed up for because the school want more community involvement to which she has no choice morally, to decline. Plus trying to fit in the school disco's and school fete's that she signed up for unwittingly as it was in the employment contract but was too excited to read it properly because she was so happy to get out of the last school where she got more and more tired towards Christmas during that long haul...
    I forgot to add the PTA meetings once a month to discuss Tarquin and Porsche's developmental learning plan providing she isn't teaching in a sink area where she'll be accused of assaulting or sexually harassing 'My little Johnny ('ees a good lad 'im) every five minutes and will be dying her hair all colours of the rainbow through the school year due to the resultant unfathomable self esteem problems and suicidal thoughts that you will not ever solve.

However, if she floats your boat...

For real.
  • Flâneur
    Pina, what does your better half do?
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    ...will be dying her hair all colours of the rainbow through the school year due to the resultant unfathomable self esteem problems and suicidal thoughts that you will not ever solve...
    Wouldn't being Mrs Piña cause these? :wink:
  • team47b
    sa0u823e wrote:

I don't think 'date' is a likely answer, but I suppose you had to ask :D
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    ...will be dying her hair all colours of the rainbow through the school year due to the resultant unfathomable self esteem problems and suicidal thoughts that you will not ever solve...
    Wouldn't being Mrs Piña cause these? :wink:
    Did anyone hear the sound of a penny dropping in Stranraer? :D
  • Flâneur
    team47b wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

I don't think 'date' is a likely answer, but I suppose you had to ask :D

Think Pina rushed home
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    The only thing I have learnt about women is that they are like wheel barrows: Tricky to push and dead easy to upset.
  • tlw1
    The only thing I have learnt about women is that they are like wheel barrows: Tricky to push and dead easy to upset.

and can be loaded from the front or back?
  • Flâneur
    Home run there from Mr H
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,591
    You can pull them though.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • pinno
    PBlakeney wrote:
    You can pull them though.

Make sure they are always pointing in the right direction when you load them up.