TGTS

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning cruddites, Thank Goodness Tomorrow's Sunday and I can get a day off!

Picking up some rental bikes later from the local Giant shop, early morning ride out tomorrow with a nice 600ft climb up to a pass with some splendid views, my local mate has to be back early but we may extend it a bit on the way back!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Yesterday the company the current wife works for was taken over and in the meeting it looks like she is going to be made redundant, so we drank to cheer her up - which isn't a great idea now, as I'm up for the GP and going cycling in church stretton in at 7

Later is going to the health club with the family and then over to some friends for dinner, which I expect to be rather excessive
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Moaning

driving back to blighty today, not looking forward to getting back there but it's another day closer to living in France.

Matt, you trading her in now that she may not be earning?

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Today sees me trying to find time to buy a mothers day card and something that can class as a present, then off to my Welsh friend's place to watch the rugby.
    I may be off to watch some opera later with said Welsh friend, coz I is well cultured, innit. Not sure though.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Morning all,
    Good luck with the EPO's job Matt. We went through that a few years back. Mrs got redundancy during council cutbacks. Was temping for a year or so, then back to her old job as a temp and now full time employee back where she was. The only difference is we still have a chunk of her payout in the bank.
    Day of pottering about for me today. Got to buy new school shoes for the girl as I've nailed them back together a couple of times already. Boy is out to a party tonight so I'll have to be up until 1 when he gets back. He has a league match for the rugby club at 10 tomorrow. Could be interesting getting him to that on time. Hope to get out for a ride at some point.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,471
    Happy steak and blow job day everyone. An annual opportunity for married Crudders? :)

I'm wandering round Croydon aka mongville UK, while stropteen rehearses for a concert she's playing in tonight, so that's another wild Saturday night for me :roll: Hope we get back for MOTD. Later will be some jobs and more coffee.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]