Monkey Sunday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Not at Cannock though :( It's little rug rats birthday on Tuesday so today he's getting a pre-birthday treat of going to the Monkey forest at trentham.

Before that it's standing in a cold field for a couple of hours whilst the kids play rugby.

Later is obviously the pub

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all, slow start will shortly be interrupted as I have to take the lad to his rugby match. Should have been home, now away due to waterlogged pitches. I'll take the Mini for a spin as a result then watch the match. Hope they win as it's a league match. Later off to my folks for food and some lazing around.
    Onwards and upwards.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Morning Peeps,

Finally caught up on sleep after the Friday gravity fun. Gave the new black run (50 shades of black) at BPW a try - it was a right b@stard and mud fest. Wheels got so clogged with mud we had to bail out half way down and head back to the normal trails - will wait till summer before going near that one again.

Rest of today will be sorting a few jobs and some footy related stuff.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!

Today is a day of me being a musician. It's not gone well so far, so I'm just thinking of the money.

Off to do some practise in a bit, and then off to a friends to watch the rugby.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    busy here today!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    My farkin car broke down on the M62, where the roadworks are. Stopping in the first lane with cars slamming their brakes on behind you is truely terrifying!

Got taken to a service station, where the RAC took me back to Bury, about 1/2 mile from my parents. The bloke recons my fuel line or fuel pump has gone, as no fuel was getting in to the engine.

Let's hope this doesn't get too expensive...
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro