Saturday, recovery starts here

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,227
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Why hasn't MattH started the Saturday thread yet? It's not like he's got anything else to do. :oops:
Slow start for me, not much going on here. Sending happy thoughts to Matt for a fast recovery, efficient surgeons and fit nurses. Also good luck to Stevo with the wrath of wives, his and Matt's.

Comments

• Morning Losers!

Right, can someone explain wtf happened to Matt. I seem to remember him digging out his mountain bike for the first time in months, and the next is he's having his head put back straight after landing in a ditch? What happened in the middle?

Today involves doing a little shopping this morning, and then watching the rugby this afternoon.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    DIY, house packing and televised sport for me.

I'm no expert but i reckon MattH used his face to slow himself down instead of his brake pads, not too successfully!

Onwards to blah, m'eh and more blah!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13 wrote:
    I'm no expert but i reckon MattH used his face to slow himself down instead of his brake pads, not too successfully!
    That's what happens if you ride road bikes too much!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,227
    Whatever happened we will only have Stevo's word for as Matt was KO'd and foolishly Stevo didn't buy a GoPro. Rumours that his last words were "my camelbak tastes of rohypnol" are as yet unsubstantiated.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, yesterday comprised of a work day out - was actually a good laugh. Anything is better than the crap I put up with at the last job.

Also even better i'm off saturday/sunday, working monday off tuesday/wednesday, cannot complain!

Should really plan something to do on the days off!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,173
    Truth is stranger than fiction. I reckon Stevo landed on matth. There's mileage in that scenario...

1 less crudder to annoy us. Happy days.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,040
    Update here:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=13018443&p=19467024#p19467024

Suckers :wink:

Sorry Pinno, the Crudders are back :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,821
    Can't get rid of a crudder too easily!

Had a fun day, but knackered now!