The Friday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Roll on 4pm so that I can get out of work and get home. Spent most of last night buying ladders and then fitting some part to an extractor fan. Not easy in the dark and cold, but it's done and my kitchen is slightly warmer because of it.

Today, stuff happens at work, then I go home and go to Bury.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Mine's done already, on my way home from the asylum now.

Actually achieved something at work today which is a change from the last 50 days. :D

Let The Weekend Begin. Bartender, make mine a double!
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Already the w.end as I'm off today - for a romantic day with stevo!

Hope survive and get a good run home in time to support the local pub
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Very glad it's Friday, still not 100% so drove the Mini in. Fookin' cold out there in places. Had to scrape the ice off the inside of the windows as well as the outside, repeatedly. I think I should brave the cafe later and see if my guts can cope. You have to test these things and bacons is good. The main challenge for the day will be getting to the end of it without murderising anyone.
    Onwards, to tea and some sort of biscuit.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    It's Friday, there's cake. All is good in the world.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Very quiet here, counting down the hours to the weekend. Heading down to Bracknell tomorrow to see a friend for the first time in a long time, and having a bang round Swinley while we're there. Just got to survive the boredom of the next 105 minutes...
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Well i'm still alive unlike Mr Spock!

Manflu is slowly leaving me, could be that the fit lady Dr told me to 'just man up!' might be helping. Looks like i have passed my lurgy onto Mrs 13 keeping me nicely in her good books!!

The weekend is here and a shoot load of stuff needs packing for the impending house move......ho hum!

Anyhoo foods, drinks and sniffling awaits.

ps anyone heard from Stevo and Matt H? Imagine they are both lying in a ditch heads pointing backwards!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    bg13 wrote:
    ps anyone heard from Stevo and Matt H? Imagine they are both lying in a ditch heads pointing backwards!
    I was looking on here to see who survived and who was in the ditch. Should we take bets on who survived? Looks like Stevo bailed early on the drinking whilst Matt tried to get it on with the landlady. Alternatively he was imagining Stevo was the landlady, and Stevo is wondering who spiked his drink.
  • bg13
    Veronese68 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    I was looking on here to see who survived and who was in the ditch. Should we take bets on who survived? Looks like Stevo bailed early on the drinking whilst Matt tried to get it on with the landlady. Alternatively he was imagining Stevo was the landlady, and Stevo is wondering who spiked his drink.

They have certainly put a lot of effort into their cover story!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Veronese68 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Err - whoops :(

Matt says hello from Cardiff A&E...
    118088479.QVztLLNg.Image045.JPG
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Not funny at all,hit by a Panzer fast.Will he pull through?
  • veronese68
    Oh. At least his head looks like it's on the right way.
  • bg13
    Oooops! Things got a bit rough between you then?

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    He'll live but got a few broken bones - collar bone, ribs and hand. Most worrying was the whack to the head - his helmet was trashed and he was out cold - but seems like it did it's job according to the docs.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    Double Ooooops!

GWS you crazy fool!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    bg13 wrote:
    Double Ooooops!