Sannino reborn

cycleclinic
cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
edited February 2015 in Your road bikes
Well it done except I have a bit of wheel cleaning to do though.

The frame (colubus Genius tubed frame from the early 90's) has been repainted - done by Dave Yates. Weight has gone down to 1624g which is good. New Decals too. Size is a 58cm.

I have reused the wheels I had last year as I have not worn them out. I have some lighter ones planned but I need to wear these out first.

The groupset is now Super Record RS with a Miche supertypre 12-25T 11 speed cassette. Seat post is a lighter USE as my new Deda superleggaro post got nicked. The stem is 140mm long now as last year 120mm stem proved a bit too short as I got used to a more stretched out position quickly. Bars and stem are Deda Supperleggaro. The headset is still an FSA orbit. Forks remain unchanged which are the columbus minimal. Powercordz polymer cables have been used with Ashima outers.

I have yet to fit pedals but I will be hopefully buying Garmin Vectors so another 400g will have to be added. If I don't it will be another pair of Campagnolo Record pedals.
P1010218_zpsjdhxrqta.jpg[/URL

P1010222_zpsdi6inxiq.jpg

P1010223_zpsvoae9cvt.jpg
P1010221_zpsgbbivooh.jpg
P1010219_zpscqabv4rn.jpg
Weight without pedals is 7.37kg so given last year it weighed 8kg with 260g pedals this is a bit of a weight loss.
http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.

Comments