Really Late Thursday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

The forum wasn't working earlier. I ended up leaving late for work, and now i'm here there's still nothing? Oh dear, it really has fallen down the pooper. Is there any point any more?

Last night my cold water supply started having fits. I can only assume it now has epilepsy. This is not good.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I gotta go to croydon again for the 4th time this week, stupid holidaying minion forgot to pass on the computer access to covering minion, i now have to drive over, do 2 mins worth of svcanning and emailing, drive back and collect a car thats in for service! Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Toodles.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Good monging,
    Managed to get into work today, I can eat now, but still feel as weak as a weak thing that's weak and has no strength. Hopefully as I continue eating this will improve, otherwise it's going to be a really long day.
    Isuppose I should carry on trawling through the mass of emails that have built up over the last couple of days. Deep joy...
  • Morning mongs, not a bad day today as stripping down my bike for a well deserved service then either swimming or biking depending on the amount of rain falling from the greyness that is the Lake District sky.

Laters.

Scott Genius MC 30 RIP
    Nukeproof Mega AM 275 Comp
    Cube LTD Rigid Commuter
    Ribble 7005 Sportive
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Today will be spent perusing maps and debating whether or not to apply for a different job.
    Tally ho
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Budget fun day, but beers later :)
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    weak as a weak thing that's weak and has no strength. Hopefully as I continue eating this will improve

I think you should let our friend Cody know how you get on with this.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Veronese68 wrote:
    weak as a weak thing that's weak and has no strength. Hopefully as I continue eating this will improve

I think you should let our friend Cody know how you get on with this.
    :lol: I haven't had the strength of mind to look at that thread for quite some time.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Afternoon Gits,

I'm halfway down the M4 to Welshland. Will be meeting up with Mr h and a mate for food and beer in the valleys a bit later on. Rain has stopped, hope it stays that way!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola girls!

Manflu is still producing tons and tons of mucus of varying shades, dragged myself in to work, wondered why i bothered and sacked it off at lunch!

Going to shovel some foods down me and hit the sack, will chat again tomorrow if i pull through.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Man up and get some whisky down your neck, a bit laphroaig would soon sort you out.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava